KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
You could always like... wait a few months yourself before downloading? I mean nobody is forcing us to download every time it's updated.
Yeah but the temptation of playing the game every time is getting updated it's too much, i'm used on waiting months for a game to be updated lol

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Yeah but the temptation of playing the game every time is getting updated it's too much, i'm used on waiting months for a game to be updated lol
I understand you, i have the same problem. But the thing is i blame myself for lack of self restraint, not the developer. When i think about it more i actually think it's better to have him continue doing what he is doing than going back to the 2-3-4 month release schedule that many other games have. Cause i have noticed a lot of devs get lazy over time, or put in more breaks and delays and it's harder to keep track of them and what they have done in all those months, releasing an update every 10 days, 2 weeks, means it's much easier to keep track of the workflow of the dev and you are pretty sure he has been working on the game all this time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wouldn't it be better to release a big update once a month instead of a small scene every few days?
Apparently it's how the dev wants to do it. So no it wouldn't be better. Just wait for 3 or 4 updates if you want a bigger update when you play as myself and others do...

Reactions: Kubikossi

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
OK, I have to confess. I feel sorry for Miranda, I kinda have developed a thing for her, well her gentler side. All the others are great as well...except for Summer, she can just bugger off. Just thinking Miranda should develop into a Major LI....don't judge me lol!

Reactions: Termax

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.5.03 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ nclude

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.5.03 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ includes

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
OK, I have to confess. I feel sorry for Miranda, I kinda have developed a thing for her, well her gentler side. All the others are great as well...except for Summer, she can just bugger off. Just thinking Miranda should develop into a Major LI....don't judge me lol!
*judges Grizzzzly judgingly* :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Grizzzzly

j3sty

Oct 20, 2017
Did I do something wrong? I have a save just before I decide whether to sleep in the bed with the milf or not ("blue balls be damned"). Next morning I wake and meet shanice in the park then get the Time book and take to tracy in the library and the game ends (says it's the end of the version). Is my game bugged or something? I didn't see anything about miranda in jail.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Did I do something wrong? I have a save just before I decide whether to sleep in the bed with the milf or not ("blue balls be damned"). Next morning I wake and meet shanice in the park then get the Time book and take to tracy in the library and the game ends (says it's the end of the version). Is my game bugged or something? I didn't see anything about miranda in jail.
Miranda should be arrested at your house this update

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes