Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Updated my mod:
  • Added Correct Answer Context for Jess's Office Minigames

Notes:
Since I'm no longer a top tier Patreon supporter (I'm a low tier supporter) I don't have access to the newest releases only the Public Releases. So things like what's going on with Lucia I won't know what the best choice will be but have to go by the dialogue until later where I can go back edit for new players.

Also, I still haven't gotten to the pain of updating for the newest Steam Release and integrate that in to my mod just yet.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
Did I do something wrong? I have a save just before I decide whether to sleep in the bed with the milf or not ("blue balls be damned"). Next morning I wake and meet shanice in the park then get the Time book and take to tracy in the library and the game ends (says it's the end of the version). Is my game bugged or something? I didn't see anything about miranda in jail.
I had the same problem in a previous version where every version update just stopped before the party was supposed to start. I never felt like starting over, so I haven't been back until now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.04 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,61 GB / 682 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.04-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,58 GB / 648 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.04-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.03 to v0.5.04 crunched

Size: 10,4 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.04-update-crunched.7z
Instructions: Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Download (Update Patch): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Everything is good, interesting update..

The scene I was waiting for has begun (scene with Jess)

BUT...

Dev decided to end the update right after Jess started to undress!

Who does that ?!
I am disappointed.

Was it so hard to finish this update.. but after the scene with Jess??:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Everything is good, interesting update..

The scene I was waiting for has begun (scene with Jess)

BUT...

Dev decided to end the update right after Jess started to undress!

Who does that ?!
I am disappointed.

Was it so hard to finish this update.. but after the scene with Jess??:rolleyes:
Well it is at least a positive cliffhanger that makes you long for more instead of making people anxious.:) At least this dev has a high release tempo so wait will not be long, just now it better be a hot scene after the wait and anticipation build up while waiting for that release. :p

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well it is at least a positive cliffhanger that makes you long for more instead of making people anxious.:) At least this dev has a high release tempo so wait will not be long, just now it better be a hot scene after the wait and anticipation build up while waiting for that release. :p
I am taking a break from playing CB for now. Updates are too short to play the game every update. In addition, when I get blue balls, I prefer to wait. ;)

Now I haven't played the last two updates and I haven't felt it at all. It was too short.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am taking a break from playing CB for now. Updates are too short to play the game every update. In addition, when I get blue balls, I prefer to wait. ;)

Now I haven't played the last two updates and I haven't felt it at all. It was too short.
I also tend to wait for a bit over month myself at least between playing. Just my remark was that due to high tempo, if short, this dev has less problems with long waiting time before resolution comes. The debate what is better, longer updates with more time inbetween or what this dev does. Well it depends on what works best for dev. One advantage is that you can end stuff easier on a cliffhanger, one disadvantage is it can make it harder to keep story coherent unless you have a very good storyboard as a dev. :)

Reactions: Qmil679

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well another short annoying update with nothing interesting and now we have..... MINIGAMES !!! Oh fuck!!
This game is starting to be running around in circles, i think it has not much more to offer unfortunately.
A weekly update seems fine but if you don't have some funny/sexy content it gets boring.

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Question about gallery, is it really just some short clips of two to three images and not whole scene or the problem is on my end?

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
I have another problem with the gallery, some scenes does not show in the gallery when the walkthrough/incest mod is installed. For example the scenes with Lynda, Jess and Summer

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes