dunhill

May 3, 2017
so played the game in a few routes and i noticed that if you cheated or stayed loyal no matter your choices Summer's mental state still gets worst..

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Is it me or is this title getting updates fairly often? Like at least a few times a week? Just checking cause I can't see past updates unless I go back page for page.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is it me or is this title getting updates fairly often? Like at least a few times a week? Just checking cause I can't see past updates unless I go back page for page.
This gets updates very often. I think it's weekly, if not bi-weekly. The updates are short, which some people complain about, but they could always wait a month and then download and play. I like the frequent/short updates. It keeps me interested.

Reactions: KiraJames

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
This gets updates very often. I think it's weekly, if not bi-weekly. The updates are short, which some people complain about, but they could always wait a month and then download and play. I like the frequent/short updates. It keeps me interested.
That said, if update-only DLs could be an option it would be glorious.

Reactions: Ajghz

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That said, if update-only DLs could be an option it would be glorious.
do you mean only having to download the updated content and not the whole game? I think that's possible with how game is structured. It has separate folders for each episode, I believe. might be possible.

Reactions: Ajghz

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Has anal with Blanco or Summer happened yet? Anal with a psycho bitch might be extreme. Summer needs meds badly. Clearly psychotic (I have a BS in Psych.)

Haaans

Nov 16, 2018
So much hate for Miranda here. A shame people can't accept there are different tastes.

I for myself want to have the option to choose her as a LI. You guys like and do whatever you want.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
djkunn I can name one dev that completely goes above and beyond every day. Talothral. He even interacts in Discord and when someone has a problem with the game, he's pretty much 'Johnny on the Spot' to help. I have no experience with Foz to contradict you on what you said above. Anyway, am going to wait a few more release before I play again.
Talo may be close to Foz in terms of render and animation count, but I can say for sure that Foz renders and animations are much better than Talo.
And btw Talo takes a full month or so to make an update, sometimes even more.

Is a very fine dev though and certainly a game I enjoy a lot too, both games are harem wise ;) .

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes