fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I've been playing this for a while now but I just noticed in the tags it says cheating is avoidable, but the first time with Miranda wasn't was it? Forgive my memory.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I've been playing this for a while now but I just noticed in the tags it says cheating is avoidable, but the first time with Miranda wasn't was it? Forgive my memory.
That one is avoidable, a later sex scene with her isn't (unless it's been changed since last time I checked). Cheating is not fully avoidable.

Reactions: fishbrain

j3sty

Oct 20, 2017
I had the same problem in a previous version where every version update just stopped before the party was supposed to start. I never felt like starting over, so I haven't been back until now.
I tried simply restarting the game but got the same result.
What I had to do was unpack the new version in a completely separate folder and start the game anew. It now showed the new updates.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Everything is good, interesting update..

The scene I was waiting for has begun (scene with Jess)

BUT...

Dev decided to end the update right after Jess started to undress!

Who does that ?!
I am disappointed.

Was it so hard to finish this update.. but after the scene with Jess??:rolleyes:
Such cliffhangers sux , yeah I agree but you won't wait months for it unlike in other games.

I am taking a break from playing CB for now. Updates are too short to play the game every update. In addition, when I get blue balls, I prefer to wait. ;)

Now I haven't played the last two updates and I haven't felt it at all. It was too short.
I think considering it takes him around a week for each update, I will dare say he does more than most devs on this site.
He always makes around 100 renders and 2 or 3 animations each 10 days or less... that is a pretty hard job that not many devs do and they take months for it, so won't call them short either considering the number of days it takes him and the count in render/animations he makes in that time.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
That one is avoidable, a later sex scene with her isn't (unless it's been changed since last time I checked). Cheating is not fully avoidable.
The last part is true. The first part, isn't. At least it wasn't for me. After I rejected her, I never had an option to bang her again.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
djkunn I can name one dev that completely goes above and beyond every day. Talothral. He even interacts in Discord and when someone has a problem with the game, he's pretty much 'Johnny on the Spot' to help. I have no experience with Foz to contradict you on what you said above. Anyway, am going to wait a few more release before I play again.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The last part is true. The first part, isn't. At least it wasn't for me. After I rejected her, I never had an option to bang her again.
As I said it may have changed since the last time I played; there was an unavoidable sex scene with her introduced some time last summer (circa version 3.09/3.10-ish? I forget) and it certainly stayed unavoidable for a while. But the dev has a history of going back and changing things in the script, so it's quite possible that they've added an option to steer clear of her since then.

Zelyx

Jan 16, 2019
The 3rd minigame won't let me answer correctly no matter how many times I check that it is indeed correct??

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.06 Public] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,77 GB / 697 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.06-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 662 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.06-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.5.04 to v0.5.06 crunched

Size: 19,6 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.06-update-crunched.7z
Instructions: Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" folder and overwrite when asked.

Download (Update Patch):
- -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you use my Walkthrough mod I have the correct answers and it works just fine.
I didn't have any issues, but was confused at first because of Jess' response regardless of if you chose "Skip minigame" or got all of the answers right, so was assuming that's also why Zelyx thought something was wrong.

Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes