Kubikossi

Oct 24, 2018
the version of my last download from march 3rd was 0.5.09
why is the new version with 0.5.08 lower than the last one?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
College Bound 0.5.09 OUT NOW!

Hey! This release is full of sex scenes taken out of p0rn and I really mean it.
Help Blanca decorate her new flat and while she's standing

If you had read some of my recent posts then everything would be clear.
Foz called this release 0.5.08 but the game code calls the game 0.5.09 but the game itself goes to 0.5.10 so I properly named it 0.5.10.
the version of my last download from march 3rd was 0.5.09
why is the new version with 0.5.08 lower than the last one?
Everyone can play their preferred version.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound: Arctic Adventure [Final] [Foz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,62 GB / 667 MB - CollegeBoundArcticAdventure-1.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,62 GB / 632 MB - CollegeBoundArcticAdventure-1.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.5.10)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Question, the version is here is 5.08, you have 5-6 and 5-10. Do either of those work for this?

Reactions: Diman_spb

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Did you or anyone else get all those sex scenes that were supposed to be in the 5.0.9?
if by all you mean 2 then, yes ?

I'm not using the mod and it required two different playthroughs. Don't ask me what the difference was i can't tell between the 5 different path saves i've made anymore. There's a scene with Blanca and uh...whatever the landladys name is.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I don't completely understand these versions of the game. And what is this version.
I have a version of the game CollegeBound-0.5.11-pc

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Heads up:
I've been busy working with a dev on doing some revamping of his game code and now that we are done several games just got update releases all around the same time.
Please be patient while I get my mods for all these games updated as soon as I can.

Remember I do this for fun in my spare time.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
BOAH - that guy really needs to sort his versionning.

Filename you download is named 08, if you extract the file it's named 09, but the game itself goes to 10 ... (last update) - now there is new content called "actic adventure".
Guess next update will be "tropical exploration", followed by update "college bound 11", which will be labeled as 10b and given the filename 9c

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.5.09/0.5.11:unsure:**] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,06 GB / 744 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.11-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,03 GB / 710 MB - CollegeBound-0.5.11-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So the Arctic Adventure spinoff has a stupid hidden image game. Here's a spoiler for one just so you all know what to look for. Also, if you do the hide dialogue show/hide you'll also notice the image button show/hide as well. Might make it easier. I might just update this post with all I find.

Last edited:

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (0.5.10)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

I now have versions for both the Patreon Public version and the Steam version.
Included is some screen shots.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.
Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.
Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
is this updated ? im really confuse the game says v0.5.08 then your says v0.5.10? can you help me haha

Justin9427

May 1, 2020
is this updated ? im really confuse the game says v0.5.08 then your says v0.5.10? can you help me haha
Just read a few posts above yours for your answers.
Foz called this release 0.5.08 but the game code calls the game 0.5.09 but the game itself goes to 0.5.10 so I properly named it 0.5.10.
Heads up:
I've been busy working with a dev on doing some revamping of his game code and now that we are done several games just got update releases all around the same time.
Please be patient while I get my mods for all these games updated as soon as I can.

Remember I do this for fun in my spare time.

3.40 star(s) 93 Votes