pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
What is the frequency of updates for this game? once a week/twice a week? I mean, the content added to each update is more than sufficient because of the frequency but it's too big in full size (I mean. for my MEGA quota) so probably gonna have to skip some updates. The art is too good not to download in full.

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Another? Is this game update on a weekly basis? It was posted here on january of this year. :oops:
Correct, releases are published weekly, that's why the game is on the Latest Updates so often. I'm working on a patch update system, so you can download only the latest content, without a need to get the whole file every time.

I agree.
-FOZ- Do you can shed any light on that? Is there a harem route planned?
Yes, a harem route is planned, but as always player will have choice whether to stick to one girl or go for them all.

Bianca seems to be having feeling for the MC imo, Summer is hot I agree, but kind of a bitch tbh..

Making fun of (what was it) Veronica, because she's an older women.
She said it because Victoria was clearly trying to pick MC up, think of her as an 'overprotective, a tad bit jealous' girlfriend.

Also, I've made an additional promo banner for College Bound and decided to share it with you guys, enjoy:cool:

main_image_ready.png

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Correct, releases are published weekly, that's why the game is on the Latest Uploads so often. I'm working on a patch update system, so you can download only the latest content, without a need to get the whole file every time.

Yes, a harem route is planned, but as always player will have choice whether to stick to one girl or go for them all.

She said it because Victoria was clearly trying to pick MC up, think of her as an 'overprotective, a tad bit jealous' girlfriend.

Also, I've made an additional promo banner for College Bound and decided to share it with you guys, enjoy:cool:

View attachment 1026104
Wow! this is hot. :love: That body.. :D

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Correct, releases are published weekly, that's why the game is on the Latest Updates so often. I'm working on a patch update system, so you can download only the latest content, without a need to get the whole file every time.
View attachment 1026104
This is what we need but i have a question.

just say i skip the update, like 6 months(even though in reality i can't), it will download the whole 6 months worth of contents? or just the latest weekly content?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
This is what we need but i have a question.

just say i skip the update, like 6 months(even though in reality i can't), it will download the whole 6 months worth of contents? or just the latest weekly content?
I assume there would be a download with the whole 6 months of content, plus a patch of the most recent content.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update. Relly hot

Blanca remind me of those religious fanatic people, finding crazy justifications to have sex outside of marriage.:LOL:

"Sure Blanca there is noting sexual about Kurt putting a buttplug inside you. What is that? Anal doesn't count? Sure lets do it then"! :LOL: :LOL: :love::love:

Who can resist a friend with such benefits? :p

Also Miranda is even more trash than i thought. She is stealing Mary's salary. Guess she needs another lesson. :sneaky:

Reactions: Zeruvex

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
In the newest update (0.2.6)?
Can you point out which content requires a full replay? :unsure:
The new added content does not play unless you start a new game. Scenes about the girl that was picking on the heavy girl in the locker room and a new sex scene with the redhead who is friends with Summer your girlfriend. Played without starting a new game and got maybe 2 scenes with no additional characters or any sex. For further updates could the developer please let us know to start over again? This is a fun game. A gallery would be a real plus too.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
love the game,characters, and story but hate that we get little content in each update to only play like two mins each time. Going to hold off an couple of updates to feel like am playing an game not an demo.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The new added content does not play unless you start a new game. Scenes about the girl that was picking on the heavy girl in the locker room and a new sex scene with the redhead who is friends with Summer your girlfriend. Played without starting a new game and got maybe 2 scenes with no additional characters or any sex. For further updates could the developer please let us know to start over again? This is a fun game. A gallery would be a real plus too.
Those were all in the previous version (2.2-2.4). Are you sure there was something exclusive to 2.6 that required a restart ?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes