Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Android version from op 2.83 gb ??? WTH
Previous version Android port i played was only 190 mb. Everything worked well too

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.2.7 Valentine Special] FOZ

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.84 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 224 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 190 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

lkta

May 3, 2017
Honestly, why the hell does this wipe even the settings every time there's a new version?
Never had that trouble. Just works the same as any other game, hit load & the previous saves are there ready to go.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Never had that trouble. Just works the same as any other game, hit load & the previous saves are there ready to go.
Never had this happen with any other game except when it is explicitly stated something got reworked towards the start by the dev, with this game everything gets wiped every time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love this update, Blanca moment was very hot and that Principal bitch somehow being too nice to MC it make me kinda afraid she would do something to him later. And that Victoria tease was unbearable, really wish we got to have that ass again and this time it would be a creampie instead of pull out

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love this update, Blanca moment was very hot and that Principal bitch somehow being too nice to MC it make me kinda afraid she would do something to him later. And that Victoria tease was unbearable, really wish we got to have that ass again and this time it would be a creampie instead of pull out
The principal isn't a bitch, she's using it as a cover for her crush on the MC.

She held him back so she could fuck him, she has a thing for him.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The principal isn't a bitch, she's using it as a cover for her crush on the MC.

She held him back so she could fuck him, she has a thing for him.
Interesting! Then I'm gladly take her love and hope to fuck her more in the future updates

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
awesome , i feel like watching tamagochi pikachu growing everyday

dev, maybe better you hold update for weekly or biweekly
your game is great, but it'll too little content for each update
Maybe skip a few then?
I like his schedule, keeps it fresh in memory. With those games that release every 4-6 months I already forget half of what happened come the next update.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
College Bound v0.2.7 Valentine's Day Special is here!

What's included?
  • over 130 new renders
  • new music tracks
  • access to special renders of Victoria's Date Night - my Valentine's Day gift for you!
There are two branched story parts with different renders for MC's scholarship arc, which one will be shown depends if you had sex with Miranda or not. The same goes if you 'snitched' on Lucia.
It may be necessary to restart the game to see new content. Latest version is available on MEGA, rest of the mirrors are going to be updated really soon.

Preview of Valentine's Day gift renders:
View attachment 1036161

Cheers,
FOZ
So, does this affect the main storyline?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes