kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
It's called a game with story, plenty of other fuckfest games out there.
games with story still give more then this every update, im not going to take your antagonizing just because you love this as a chance to retaliate, theirs plenty of games such as LoML with slow burn but lots of story that give satisfying updates but lack of "content" as others would complain about that i enjoy plenty

Edit: i play hundreds of games here and play nearly every update on some but "school" based games mainly focus on sex content lack of character development and change them on the fly i wonder what took so long other then lack of direction in writing

Edit2: hell i could compare this to WVM or being a DIK and even then this is lacking in most areas

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yea.. This is a updated extremely fast though, so.. Just wait a few updates if you need more content then what is given..
this was updated within about a month and gave less then an hour of content other then the 2nd part of a scene then a in dorm scene

Edit: i should mention ive been a dev on a project and theres a big dif to doing something half assed and puting your all into something, and thats a huge reason for my critique as an example with a pserver i managed over 800 items with pixel gfx and multiple poses for attack while also making over 300 maps doing balance etc so i get most the basics for even a simple rpg when it comes to nothing but writing and scenes this tends to be more about work ethics then time needed usually

guess i should mention those 800 custom items and 300+ custom maps were all within a 8 month period and only stopped there because engine limitations and my main pcs HD dyeing which ended everything

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
First pay more attention if you want do complain, this game is updated weekly not monthly. The rendering and animation quality is well above most of the average 3D games around here.

Also are you really trying to compare a starting developer with the ones who are already doing this for years and have a huge patronage, enough so they can own rendering machines just to speed up the process of creating content?

Yeah i am going to call BS on your "i am a expert on this matter trust me". :rolleyes:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
First pay more attention if you want do complain, this game is updated weekly not monthly. The rendering and animation quality is well above most of the average 3D games around here.

Also are you really trying to compare a starting developer with the ones who are already doing this for years and have a huge patronage, enough so they can own rendering machines just to speed up the process of creating content?

Yeah i am going to call BS on your "i am a expert on this matter trust me". :rolleyes:
never said i was an expert i just know what im talking about, as for quoting those doing this for years, i could name plenty with higher end production values that take much longer to post an update because of it but those will require a PM due to rules and im forced to act within these rules and thats what im doing, i stated my opinion and ive been assaulted because of it theres plenty better and i hardly call more then 2 weeks an update a "weekly update" but whatever you want to believe

Edit: as per fourm rules i cannot advertise other games the extent required to prove my point nor can i link them, the abbreviation i used before barely skirts those rules so if you want examples you will have to pm me personally because i do not need any more abuse marks on my record

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
During the second Miranda scene (beej), I noticed the background flashes to black momentarily during the end of the loop of the animation. Does anyone else see that? Trying to figure out if that was an everyone issue or a me issue. It happened before and after the most recent update. :unsure:

Anyway, wonderful CG, fun story, amazing ginger...this AVN is top tier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: -FOZ-
Nov 11, 2019
FOZ my man, this game is great. It could end up being one of my favorites when it's all said and done. All the girls are smokin' hot. But I need to ask a favor from you. Harem please? It would be a literal shame for the MC to miss out on any of these chicks in the end.

• Red Heart

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
IS Pregnancy planned in the future ?
Absolutely, though I still have to figure out the timing. Currently there are 4 in-game days, imagine 9 months at this pace. A time machine, maybe?:ROFLMAO:
FOZ my man, this game is great. It could end up being one of my favorites when it's all said and done. All the girls are smokin' hot. But I need to ask a favor from you. Harem please? It would be a literal shame for the MC to miss out on any of these chicks in the end.
Thanks, I'm happy that you like my game! As for the harem - every female character you can see in character sheet on my Patreon will be romanceable, with animated sex scenes.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Absolutely, though I still have to figure out the timing. Currently there are 4 in-game days, imagine 9 months at this pace. A time machine, maybe?:ROFLMAO:
Imo don't really need show the full pregnancy, but could still show it partially with a small 3 month bump, which I figure is more likely then the 9 month belly.

Even then, some of us pregnancy fetishists are fine with just a positive pregnancy test. ;)

May 20, 2020
I just ran into a line that's giving an error...

The following line said by the MC while talking to Amber
Geez, I was 100<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x000000000491e610>ure you failed it. Congratulations!

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
0.2.8 is here!
Current build is on MEGA, more mirrors will be updated really soon.

What's new?

- added two new and three fixed animations to the existing content

- reworked phone feature, but it's not a final version yet

- added images and animations gallery

- there are 23 new music tracks and sound effects in existing content

- changed main menu image with help of Raminita - thank you, new design looks awesome!

- minor bug fixes

This week I was heavily experimenting with adding more realism to animations, you can see effects of my work in the following animations: Summer Cowgirl (new), Blanca Anal (fixed), Victoria Doggy 2nd Angle (new), Summer Missionary (fixed). What changed? Biggest change is the frame number. Previous animations had at most 31, while new ones have at least 61, most often 71. It means more movement possibilities, which I used to add jiggle, bounce and float where most needed. What's more, facial expressions are more convincing. From now on, when applicable I'll make animations look like that and fix the existing ones gradually.

Because it's more of a technical update, this release doesn't contain new content in terms of the story progression, as I informed earlier. We're going back to normal (lots of renders!) next week, so don't worry.

If there are any of my patrons here - thank you for your support, it really means a lot to me. If you want to show your support and can't afford to contribute via Patreon, consider leaving a review, like or comment on College Bound's thread, it really helps!

Preview of the new animation style:

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
In-game day two and I'm already frustrated with this game.

-Make the choice to be honest with Summer but game overrides that after meeting her so why were we even given an option?
-Summer keeps interrupting, diverting, ignoring the MC when trying to explain the situation after which point we're forced to not tell her.
-Then day two starts and the MC has a plan to record the Principal and he just...doesn't? Even an audio recording of that meeting would have fixed his problems...guess we're required to play a dumb as rock MC so the story can actually happen?

Overall an abysmal start to the game with more plot holes than a JJ production.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
0.2.8 is here!
Current build is on MEGA, more mirrors will be updated really soon.

What's new?

- added two new and three fixed animations to the existing content

- reworked phone feature, but it's not a final version yet

- added images and animations gallery

- there are 23 new music tracks and sound effects in existing content

- changed main menu image with help of Raminita - thank you, new design looks awesome!

- minor bug fixes

This week I was heavily experimenting with adding more realism to animations, you can see effects of my work in the following animations: Summer Cowgirl (new), Blanca Anal (fixed), Victoria Doggy 2nd Angle (new). What changed? Biggest change is the frame number. Previous animations had at most 31, while new ones have at least 61, most often 71. It means more movement possibilities, which I used to add jiggle, bounce and float where most needed. What's more, facial expressions are more convincing. From now on, when applicable I'll make animations look like that and fix the existing ones gradually.

Because it's more of a technical update, this release doesn't contain new content in terms of the story progression, as I informed earlier. We're going back to normal (lots of renders!) next week, so don't worry.

If there are any of my patrons here - thank you for your support, it really means a lot to me. If you want to show your support and can't afford to contribute via Patreon, consider leaving a review, like or comment on College Bound's thread, it really helps!

Preview of the new animation style:
Ah the Summer dream scene, was confused for a minute there, looks great.

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Imo don't really need show the full pregnancy, but could still show it partially with a small 3 month bump, which I figure is more likely then the 9 month belly.

Even then, some of us pregnancy fetishists are fine with just a positive pregnancy test. ;)
Noted;)
I just ran into a line that's giving an error...

The following line said by the MC while talking to Amber
Geez, I was 100<renpy.exports.TagQuotingDict object at 0x000000000491e610>ure you failed it. Congratulations!
Already fixed in this update, it's basically how Ren'Py deals with displaying "%" symbol. Thanks for the heads up, though.
Nice work on improving the animations. Will check it out later.
Ah the Summer dream scene, was confused for a minute there, looks great.
Thanks, I'm happy that you like the change! It's a 'normal' version of the animation, in the game you can also switch to the fast one.

Oct 8, 2019
I swear I have downloaded this game at least six times and never once gotten to play it as I always have others to play in line before this one. Oh well here goes number seven, who wants to bet the next update beats me to playing it again?

Reactions: Tinuss

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I swear I have downloaded this game at least six times and never once gotten to play it as I always have others to play in line before this one. Oh well here goes number seven, who wants to bet the next update beats me to playing it again?
You should move this one up in your rankings and play it. You won't regret it. (y)

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes