-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Having played through a little bit of it, seems like a promising game but would like to see some proof reading and grammatical fixes. Some of the dialogue doesn't sit right and kinda ruins the vibe for me.
Already have a proofreader on board, so this fix is just a matter of time.

Reactions: dcar1320

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for College Bound v0.2.8

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.8 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
-FOZ- The game is really good.
But i think i found some bugs in the gallery:

1-I got these two scenes but they are still locked 1.PNG

2-I'm pretty sure i got all animations and renders in this scene but it says image 1 of 2 locked 2.PNG 3.PNG

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
-FOZ- The game is really good.
But i think i found some bugs in the gallery:

1-I got these two scenes but they are still locked View attachment 1050999

2-I'm pretty sure i got all animations and renders in this scene but it says image 1 of 2 locked View attachment 1051000 View attachment 1051001
People should learn from you how to report bugs! I am aware of this issue, it has been already explained on my discord server, channel bugs-and-help. Basically it's about naming mismatches, it will be fixed in the Saturday's release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moffy

-FOZ-

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Anyone open to create a walkthrough with my help?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
No, wasn't faithful.

I had him have sex with Bianca cos she's awesome, Victoria because I like short haired women, the dean woman because I like older hotties and i'm probably going to have him bang pink hair (who's name i've forgot) and Lydia too.

When I say Summer's a bitch I mean she's one of those shitty attitude teenagers that I hate to admit I was like in my teens that have sly digs at people for no reason. She called Victoria old and mentioned cellulite, just shit like that.

She's just not a nice person.

I'd swap her for Bianca any day.
gotta catch em all!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
-FOZ- Nice start so far. Loving that the girls seem to be optional and you cheat / reject whoever you wish to (or will be able to at least later)

One plot issue I picked up on the 0.2.8 (and 0.2.6) release and I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it it, but if you refuse to meet Blanca to let her get her "handbag" and therefore miss the whole scene of her attempting to seduce the MC or fucking him, she still acts like she attempted to seduce you when Summer calls her the next morning.

One criticism/suggestion consider dropping the single choice menus as they add nothing of value. I know some devs like to put them in to give the player a feeling of immersion or activity, but in reality they're just an annoyance and break the rhythm of the vn.

Reactions: Paokara12
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes