Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
College Bound [v0.2.8] FOZ

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.98 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 243 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 209 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Yeah, you have to start again, all the saves are broken with this release. Also, just a heads up there is no new content this time, it's just a bug-fix update.
Damn for real? No new content? ...argh, wasted again so much time with downloading (3GB with 1,5MB/s max :( ) and because of the broken saves started already new .... guess it´s my own fault ... should have read the changelog better than just skimmed it ... *head->to->desk->banging* ... oh I hate my life so much right now ^^

Reactions: Samo_936

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Really digging the game so far. The cheating content with the redhead is great, as is her dialogue to try and justify said cheating. Really hope to see more like that in the future. Flipping the principal from a dom to a sub is great as well.
Good stuff so far, keep it up.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
why are my old saves not working this is not good enough to start all the way from the start again
Same here. I dont know why old saves not working though when old saves are not supposed to work it is usually mentioned in the OP so I dont know what to do?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Read the previous page. Basically a lot of things were implemented in the game, that likely mess up with old saves.

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Judging from the screenshots, I personally don't find the models all that attractive (personal taste, your mileage may vary). With there being so many games out there, that's enough for this one to be passed over, and yes, I realize I could be missing a gem, I just don't have time to try them all.

dcar1320

Jan 16, 2018
Having played through a little bit of it, seems like a promising game but would like to see some proof reading and grammatical fixes. Some of the dialogue doesn't sit right and kinda ruins the vibe for me.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Multiple updates per month is good, but this early in development with so much code change that you have to start again each times is less good.

Hooray New update!. Foz remind me, the time when braindrop update WVM per week. (y)
But it only lasts a while. I don't think the game will still be updated once every 1-2 weeks one year from now

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes