visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
-FOZ- Nice start so far. Loving that the girls seem to be optional and you cheat / reject whoever you wish to (or will be able to at least later)

One plot issue I picked up on the 0.2.8 (and 0.2.6) release and I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it it, but if you refuse to meet Blanca to let her get her "handbag" and therefore miss the whole scene of her attempting to seduce the MC or fucking him, she still acts like she attempted to seduce you when Summer calls her the next morning.

One criticism/suggestion consider dropping the single choice menus as they add nothing of value. I know some devs like to put them in to give the player a feeling of immersion or activity, but in reality they're just an annoyance and break the rhythm of the vn.
Totally agree with you with on single menu option ! needs to be removed

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
-FOZ- Nice start so far. Loving that the girls seem to be optional and you cheat / reject whoever you wish to (or will be able to at least later)

One plot issue I picked up on the 0.2.8 (and 0.2.6) release and I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it it, but if you refuse to meet Blanca to let her get her "handbag" and therefore miss the whole scene of her attempting to seduce the MC or fucking him, she still acts like she attempted to seduce you when Summer calls her the next morning.

One criticism/suggestion consider dropping the single choice menus as they add nothing of value. I know some devs like to put them in to give the player a feeling of immersion or activity, but in reality they're just an annoyance and break the rhythm of the vn.
I just finished deleting all of the single-choice menus.

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
College Bound v0.2.9

Latest build of the game is on MEGA, other mirrors will be updated soon. I'll upload the Android version tomorrow as I implement some additional changes suggested by someone much more experienced in porting Ren'Py games to mobile devices than me.

What's included?
  • 87 new renders
  • 2 new animations in two speed variants
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Fixed minor bugs which were reported either here or on my
  • Every gallery item is working correctly, they are now placed in order in which they appear in the story
  • Four new music tracks
  • Deleted single choice menus
As for the broken saves - this is a game in development, currently even in it's most rapid stage. I've done some research and now I know that code changes may cause saves to misbehave - I'll try not to change code drastically from now on, but sometimes it's impossible due to some major feature being implemented. As I progress in the game's development, it's definitely going to be less volatile, I'll just be adding new story parts without new changes in game mechanics, as they'll be already there. Honestly, I'm not sure if this release will load existing saves on your devices as I previously archived files and now I didn't. On my PC it did work, but there is a possibility, as always in life, that it may work differently on yours and I'm sorry for any inconvenience. If that's the case, simply hold down Ctrl and skip to new content, now it'll be even faster as I deleted single-choice menus. It will take you a total of 4 minutes as I checked, seriously it's not much compared to those 80-100 hours of work I put in every single week to give you a new release. Kudos to those who understand that.

Good news - apart from giving more realism to animations, now I found out a way to make them even more seamless! Currently, the 'back view' variant of the animated action is made using this method. Check it for yourself, a 'jump' between phases is much less visible, it's almost like it's not there at all. We're getting close to a perfect loop:)

Thank you for the kind words and support so far!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
College Bound [v0.2.9] [FOZ] (3.21 GB rar pc source)
235 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
EDIT.
to fix start menu bug, please use attached fix (unrar it into GAME/ and overwrite when asked)
thanks King Slayer100 for reporting it

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
As for the broken saves - this is a game in development, currently even in it's most rapid stage. I've done some research and now I know that code changes may cause saves to misbehave - I'll try not to change code drastically from now on, but sometimes it's impossible due to some major feature being implemented.
Save compatibility breaking due to extensive code changing happens when you make something that effects the game retroactively as well. Let's say you implement a new feature in 0.3.5. If that feature affects the game as a whole, like a complete GUI change, or parts that was done before 0.3.5., the save compatibility will most likely break down, even if it's a new variable, that tends to happen. If you add the new feature in 0.3.5., but it only affects content from 0.3.5. and onwards, the comtability should work just as fine. Basically whenever you add something backwards that affect the code earlier, the issue will come up, otherwise it will be fine.

Reactions: -FOZ-

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
-*am i the only one waiting for more of miranda ? i really liked her content and the fact that she's using mc like your typical ugly old bastard with a female protagonist game. in my opinion keeping miranda the manipulative and the one taking charge in the relationship is the best idea because if not things will turn into the boring way where mc will dominate'em oll with all robot personality female characters programmed to please mc's dick only.

-*i liked how devs made blanca sexier and irresistible than mc's gf thus making her content more fun and adventurous without ignoring summer's personality in many ways. looking forward for it

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Love the game but not excited at having to start over AGAIN due to broken saves.

My suggestion to dev, sort the broken save thing out IN A HURRY or people will walk, especially if you're planning short updates that torpedo the game. Most players understand that broken saves happen but they shouldn't happen often. In the beginning most games are usually short so restarting isn't a big deal. Once game content plays out for a half-hour/hour or so though (even shorter time for gamers w/less patience), nobody will want to start over multiple times when all they have to do is hit this site's LATEST UPDATES tab to find 20-30 other new games to choose from. And once they're gone, they're usually gone for good and your rep as a reliable dev takes a major hit.

You'll also never gain Patreon supporters if your message is "send me money so you can restart my game every update".

Reactions: RandyPhoenix
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes