lkta

May 3, 2017
Maybe skip a few then?
I like his schedule, keeps it fresh in memory. With those games that release every 4-6 months I already forget half of what happened come the next update.
Agreed, i would much rather have 5/10 minute updates every week or so where possible. If you want to wait for longer updates just grab every third/fourth one or something. I imagine that like many other games that start out at a rate of knots that it will slow down eventually but for now enjoy it whilt it lasts.

Reactions: oidex

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
oh miranda, Who am i to refuse a hot offer like this?

Btw dev i found that the path mc be faithful to summer and didn't have sex with blanca. in the end of update we still find blue dildo in the house.

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
oh miranda, Who am i to refuse a hot offer like this?

Btw dev i found that the path mc be faithful to summer and didn't have sex with blanca. in the end of update we still find blue dildo in the house.
Thanks for letting me know, it will be fixed in the very next update.

Last edited:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Hey I'm just here to warn that I accidentally downloaded all 3Gigs of mac on accident then deleted that and downloaded the Android app which is over 3 more Gigs just for the game to keep breaking or crashing or whatever "Just Plain Not Working!!!" Problem parsing the package my arse. I have around 30 Gigs free and this game pulls this site. What a waste of time, anticipation and 6 Gigs of data. Game can't be worth all the horse manure! :cautious::mad::rolleyes::sick::cry:

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes