Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
you can have sex with Lucia? i assumed the falling for her charm offensive would've ended with her blue balling MC but i got that result playing the *doubt* route. what'd i miss? either that or my saves are screwed up, Aisha is preggo in my play-though even though MC pulled out, so that's a possibility.
Just a reminder of why my WT/Cheat mod is so useful.
BTW, you can end up getting more girls preggo depending on which route you play.

prego.jpg

Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
Currently a little busy so I'm behind on this but before I install the latest update, anyone mind answering if they fixed the thing with Aisha's pregnancy in v0.6.07 or earlier? The game continued on as if she had never got pregnant before, curious if that's changed now.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeBound-0.6.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: _Maou_

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
Damn.... now I can sleep comfortably because mia and lucia have good closure.. (not really closure but at least it is not tough to choose between them)

Apr 29, 2021
I guess it's time to take threesome out of the planned tags and into the current tags?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.08] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,31 GB / 1008 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.08-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,28 GB / 974 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.08-mac-crunched.zip
= 22,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.6.07 to v0.6.08
Uncompressed / Compressed Size: 131 MB / 29 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.08-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z
Download (PC*/Mac): - -
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I guess that the dev must be extremely bored or that he lost his mind, this last one was all over the place and totally ridiculous. now this game is just a compilation of fuck scenes that happen for no reason.
Time to let i go down the drain!!!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
You're most likely right. I couldn't figure it out using my saves (they're a mess) so I used the skip to new content option and that was one of the questions. Thanks for clearing that up!
you can have sex with Lucia? i assumed the falling for her charm offensive would've ended with her blue balling MC but i got that result playing the *doubt* route. what'd i miss? either that or my saves are screwed up, Aisha is preggo in my play-though even though MC pulled out, so that's a possibility.
To have the threesome with Tiffany and Lucia you need to have done the following:

Obviously I'm working on a cheat to allow players if they still want to do that.

Spoiler tags used for players new to the game.

Last edited:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
To have the threesome with Tiffany and Lucia you need to have done the following:

Obviously I'm working on a cheat to allow players if they still want to do that.

Thanks again! I'm assuming I did the opposite for both prerequisites. Callbacks like these are annoying, I guess it's one reason why they implemented the skip to new content feature.

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020

Not fucking Tiffany will cause her to slap you and the scene ends prematurely. You need to fuck Tiffany in the bathroom for the threesome scene.

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
I think the game is quite all over regarding the plot.. is the character still going to France?! now it seems more like having most of female characters being pregnant. I think we are moving toward a finale in that sense

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes