NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Damn. This game should be renamed to "Summer's Gone" amiright?

Ah shit. That one's already taken.

Rock climbing. Psshhht! She must have met a guy named Rock and she is climbing him on her trip to Tibet. Not that my MC wouldn't deserve it. Every scene is unlocked LOL.

Reactions: User1230

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I had the same issue with the mod for image size on mac as other people. I managed to get it to work by merging all of the mod contents in with the game folder, then separately opening the utils folder and merging the single file in utils with the mod with the rest of them already installed. issue was that a bunch of gui items were being deleted by replacing the whole folder with the single item defaults in the mod version of utils
When did you start doing this as the only thing I have had in the utils folder for awhile now is the defaults.rpy file which the dev has not updated since the end of April of this year. Also the defaults.rpy has nothing that affects the gui nor images.

knightperson1

Apr 3, 2019
When did you start doing this as the only thing I have had in the utils folder for awhile now is the defaults.rpy file which the dev has not updated since the end of April of this year. Also the defaults.rpy has nothing that affects the gui nor images.
yesterday

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
yesterday
Then there has to be either something going on on your end or the Mac port because as I've mentioned the file defaults.rpy has nothing in it for the gui nor images and all I've done is change 1 line to it is to fix a potential error with Jess so you may end up running into an error when you run into a scene with dialogue with her without my fix.

Jul 10, 2020
Lord Ashram
Does the mod work as intended when it skips the Summer sex scene right before she says she wants to go rock climbing/breaks up with you? On the mod cheat path to continue dating both Summer and Blanca.

Reactions: CircaAD

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Using save edditor changed the status of Aisha to pregnant and fixed the harem path, i got both Blanca and Aisha pregnant and got choice for Aisha to share MC
Had to do the same and found two aishaPregnant variables, one true and one false. Was on a fresh run so no idea what was going on there.

Reactions: johndoe19

BigBlundino

Apr 1, 2022
Hey I'm new, once a game updates how am I supposed to continue with my previous save? Do I have to redownload the whole game and redo it?

Jul 10, 2020
Yes, check my changelog on my mod's post.
I do not want to nitpick but your changelog said one could play the Summer path after Blanca so naturally, I assumed that it would also involve the sex scene. The reason why I am interested in this scene is that it seemed that Summer gets pregnant and I did not want to skip it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey I'm new, once a game updates how am I supposed to continue with my previous save? Do I have to redownload the whole game and redo it?
Since there is no update only category, yes.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You have to download the whole game again but you don't have to start over, just start the game and click on "load" and your latest save will be there.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I do not want to nitpick but your changelog said one could play the Summer path after Blanca so naturally, I assumed that it would also involve the sex scene. The reason why I am interested in this scene is that it seemed that Summer gets pregnant and I did not want to skip it.

• Enabled the Summer Path to be played after the Blanca Path if on the Summer/Blanca Cheat Path
It does involve the sex scene so I'm not sure how you missed it but again this all only happens if you are on my Summer/Blanca cheat otherwise if not then the game only plays either the Summer or Blanca only paths like the game would normally.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
DeliteDouche

Though I don't have the game yet to check the code but if you had touched Mia butt then you would never have gotten the choice to choose to have sex with either Mia or Lucia so I'm pretty sure the threeway will probably come if you had already had sex with Lucia but again I've not seen the game code yet to confirm or not.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
DeliteDouche

Though I don't have the game yet to check the code but if you had touched Mia butt then you would never have gotten the choice to choose to have sex with either Mia or Lucia so I'm pretty sure the threeway will probably come if you had already had sex with Lucia but again I've not seen the game code yet to confirm or not.
You're most likely right. I couldn't figure it out using my saves (they're a mess) so I used the skip to new content option and that was one of the questions. Thanks for clearing that up!

Reactions: Lord Ashram

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
DeliteDouche

you can have sex with Lucia? i assumed the falling for her charm offensive would've ended with her blue balling MC but i got that result playing the *doubt* route. what'd i miss? either that or my saves are screwed up, Aisha is preggo in my play-though even though MC pulled out, so that's a possibility.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello, guys and girls!

The biggest release yet. Yes, you heard me right, this release of CB has the most content so far - over 300 images and 11 animations in 2 speed variants, a total of 22 animation files. It is a no-brainer to play this release if you want to see a lot of animated NSFW content ;)

What's happening in this release? Well...a lot of expected and unexpected. You'll have a chance to spend some private (and paid) time with Rebecca, while helping Victoria to achieve her police goals. You'll get to know about Mary's relationship problems. What's more, you will be able to meet with the lovely latinas, namely Mia and Lucia. Your previous choices will influence what will happen during the meeting, but I can advise you that in this case, Lucia might not be the bad choice. Do you remember Tiffany? She doesn't leave Lucia's side, even in bedroom, as you'll see for yourself. This hot threesome has several animations, make sure to check it out!

After a day full of adventures, you'll get a good night's sleep...or not really? You'll test out Betty's ridiculously conspicuous (and loud) vehicle, then test it's capabities of having sex in the back seat. Betty just can't wait for you to take good care of her, don't let her wait!

Download here:

PC:

MAC:

Take care, have a great day!
- FOZ

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes