GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have yet to play this game. It's been sitting in my followed threads like forever. Saw a redhead and clicked follow :p
Would you guys recommend to play it now or wait?
If you want something with plenty of content, I would say yes. You're referring to Blanca, and there is quite a lot with her. It usually updates twice a month. Not the best story but the characters and animations make up for it.
I agree with DeliteDouche. Plenty of content, especially with Blanca. Story is..ugh, very cringe or just weird, at times...but good renders and animations and plenty of sex.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just my take, but I don’t dislike strap-on content because I feel emasculated by it—I dislike strap-on content because: a) I’m not a fan of toys in general, though they don’t turn me off necessarily; and b) when watching two women have sex, it simply appeals to me more to see them doing things which emphasize their having two female bodies, and a strap-on does the opposite of this.

Reactions: Kassan06969

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.07
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
While using the walkthrough mod I get this error.
I'm not sure why you are having issues with unren-dev.rpyc as there should not be any reason why, it is not needed as I include it for those who want/need to access the console.
You can do one of two things, either just delete the file or try to fix it.

To fix it you will need to create a new folder,
copy the folders lib and renpy from College Bound to the new folder,
copy unren-dev.rpyc from the game folder inside College Bound to a new folder called game into the new folder and use UnRen-0.91 to decompile unren-dev.rpyc into unren-dev.rpy using option 2,
finally copy the new unren-dev.rpy to College Bound\game and restart the game.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Arctic Adventures for Android
Mega link is coming up with...... The file you are trying to download is no longer available

Mixdrop link is coming up with a virus warning and then the link says
This site can’t be reached

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Encountered bug on startup using both mods from the Mega link with game version 0.6.07

Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607

• Angry
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Encountered bug on startup using both mods from the Mega link with game version 0.6.07
:FacePalm:Of course you encountered a bug if you used both mods as only one of them is for the main game!
:WeSmart:I suggest reading the post before using the mod!:geek:

Note:
:rolleyes:I really don't know how some people are able to survive in real life!:HideThePain:

knightperson1

Apr 3, 2019
I had the same issue with the mod for image size on mac as other people. I managed to get it to work by merging all of the mod contents in with the game folder, then separately opening the utils folder and merging the single file in utils with the mod with the rest of them already installed. issue was that a bunch of gui items were being deleted by replacing the whole folder with the single item defaults in the mod version of utils

Sep 27, 2022

Directions:

Note:

Files:
Mega

Hi, i keep getting errors that there are same lines in the scripts, so the game wont start, could you please tell me exactly what to do. Im an idiot when it comes to stuff like this. Thanks!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, i keep getting errors that there are same lines in the scripts, so the game wont start, could you please tell me exactly what to do. Im an idiot when it comes to stuff like this. Thanks!
Follow my instructions in my post exactly it's posted and you should be fine.
You are just replacing game files with my version of the game files.

A tip for mods is to open the mod's rar/zip file and look at it's file structure and compare that to what is in the game's folder and that should generally help you figure out what needs to be done.

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Someone have an alternate to the Workupload link? It's always blocked for me.

I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

Workupload

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes