"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.07] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,19 GB / 986 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.07-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,15 GB / 951 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.07-mac-crunched.zip
= 23,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.6.06 to v0.6.07
Uncompressed / Compressed Size: 90 MB / 24 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.07-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z
Download (PC*/Mac): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody tell me what kind of incest relationships theres in the game? mom/son, mom/daughter?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
well this no longer has a story, you took out the choice for the mc and are constantly forcing him to do things I would not want and sent his girl away
I'll say bye - I'm not going to continue with this non-story forced game

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Could somebody tell me what kind of incest relationships theres in the game? mom/son, mom/daughter?
Neither.
The incest is only available as option on my mod that has both Aunt/Nephew & Cousins, I did it because Foz mildly hinted as such things in his original story so I just made it obvious if you enable the incest option in my WT/Cheat mod.

Reactions: SuperPerv96

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I have yet to play this game. It's been sitting in my followed threads like forever. Saw a redhead and clicked follow :p
Would you guys recommend to play it now or wait?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I have yet to play this game. It's been sitting in my followed threads like forever. Saw a redhead and clicked follow :p
Would you guys recommend to play it now or wait?
If you want something with plenty of content, I would say yes. You're referring to Blanca, and there is quite a lot with her. It usually updates twice a month. Not the best story but the characters and animations make up for it.

Reactions: EvilChef
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes