ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
is the Aisha and willow content avoidable? And is there any lesbian scenes where MC is just a 3rd wheel or not even there? and is it avoidable.

Reactions: battali0n

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hey hey!

I hope that your weekend was nice so far... but guess what? It's going to be even better! This release of College Bound will put you in a better mood, because, well... Sina has her methods for that.

You'll have an opportunity to visit Amber in a hospital to get details about her unfortunate accident (if you're lucky enough and the receptionist lets you in), see the new tattoo Sina got (it will look kind of familiar if you've played previous patreon releases of CB), have a quickie with her in the tattooing chair (3 camera angles high-quality animation) followed by some public naughty fun. Furthermore, you'll have nightly encounter with Lynda who apparently thinks that any time is good for sex, especially the middle of the night. You want more? Sure! If you've booked an "appointment" with hooker Rebecca, you'll get a package with something that will be useful for that special moment.

There are 5 high-quality animations, each with two different speed levels, and over 240 beautiful renders.

Download CB 0.6.07 and have fun!

PC:

MAC:

Have a great day!
- FOZ

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hey hey!

I hope that your weekend was nice so far... but guess what? It's going to be even better! This release of College Bound will put you in a better mood, because, well... Sina has her methods for that.

You'll have an opportunity to visit Amber in a hospital to get details about her unfortunate accident (if you're lucky enough and the receptionist lets you in), see the new tattoo Sina got (it will look kind of familiar if you've played previous patreon releases of CB), have a quickie with her in the tattooing chair (3 camera angles high-quality animation) followed by some public naughty fun. Furthermore, you'll have nightly encounter with Lynda who apparently thinks that any time is good for sex, especially the middle of the night. You want more? Sure! If you've booked an "appointment" with hooker Rebecca, you'll get a package with something that will be useful for that special moment.

There are 5 high-quality animations, each with two different speed levels, and over 240 beautiful renders.

Download CB 0.6.07 and have fun!

PC:
Mega

MAC: Mega

Have a great day!
- FOZ
You should at least use other links then the ones from the patreon post, that is just rude.

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
Well,
am I the only one who has problems with every update of this game?
I have no idea why this happens, but every function that starts with "screen Sp_" has an incorrect indentation in the file:

"sceneControls_ep4.rpy"

I have to move each of these functions which starts with "screen Sp_" to the beginning of a line which is a bit annoying!
Renpy Version 8.0.3

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes