Lumi24

Mar 21, 2022
If you use my mod then you can play the game having both of them, until Summer dumps you but since the MC gets her pregnant she'll be back sometime soon which will be interesting on how that's going to go.
Are there consequences to fucking others while in a relationship with Blanca (so that's after dumping Summer)? If doing so means getting dumped by Blanca then I might need to go back and redo my playthrough.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Are there consequences to fucking others while in a relationship with Blanca (so that's after dumping Summer)? If doing so means getting dumped by Blanca then I might need to go back and redo my playthrough.
ATM (at the moment / ass to mouth) there are no real consequences with getting your dick wet with every female's hole the MC can stick it in.

SirLance

Apr 25, 2019
Hi!

There is a bug in the new update --> Shanice Scene:

So, I just ran into this error myself, and it appears that the issue is just a typo in one of the scripts. If you are wanting to correct the issue yourself, just open "\game\dlc_episode5\scripts\S0603.rpy" in notepad and find the line "show shaniceAnim0603 Table2Slow with dissolve" and change it to "show shaniceAnim0603 Table1Slow with dissolve".

May 18, 2022
I really didn't appreciate unknowing seeing a woman I've been fucking being fucked by a huge fake cock attached to an adversary. Not cool. If had been any of the women i had been banging with Tracy I wouldn't even think twice but to have her get fucked by a cunt that was horrible to me horrible choice imo

Just my two cents

tunknownusert

Aug 3, 2020
It should not be doing that anymore, but if you get that error just close the game then re-open the game it will work just fine.
I am also getting this error. Closing and re-opening the game does not resolve the issue. I downloaded the version from the link which was 6.06 (which matches the game version) as well as the arctic adventure one as well.

Below is a link with the error in question:

the game works just fine with one or the other mods being used but not both. From the way the post was worded it sounds like we can use both but I guess not.

Last edited:

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
I don't really understand the bad reviews this game gets, it's obviously a well fleshed game with great and unique renders, as a tiger stripes lover it hits home, a plethora of diverse and interesting cast. Albeit this game has some inconsistencies with its story especially regarding Miranda or Liu as they seem omnipotent ?? The inner monologues can be tiring in the long run, I've found some of it very funny however. And not to forget Kerbel is really adorable.
All in all I have enjoyed playing the game, it goes kinda nowhere storywise, but it heavily compensates with other great qualities.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I am also getting this error. Closing and re-opening the game does not resolve the issue. I downloaded the version from the link which was 6.06 (which matches the game version) as well as the arctic adventure one as well.
the game works just fine with one or the other mods being used but not both. From the way the post was worded it sounds like we can use both but I guess not.
College Bound and Artic Adventures are 2 separate games with their own respected individual mods.

Reactions: tunknownusert

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
The last didn't get a choice to avoid fucking Miranda, but at least got her sent probably to Supermax. I'm 48 not 18 and I wouldn't fuck her.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes