Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
  • Updated for 0.6.08 content
  • Added Cheat option to be able to have the Threesome with Lucia and Tiffany if you didn't get kicked out by Mia for touching her butt during the massage and/or did not have sex with Tiffany at the college party and hid her clothes and left her naked

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
My apologies for not getting this out sooner today (my time zone) but my day started off light then got much busier, I also had to go and tweak some of the if/else statements to make sure my mod worked as intended.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Not fucking Tiffany will cause her to slap you and the scene ends prematurely. You need to fuck Tiffany in the bathroom for the threesome scene.
Exactly, you must have misunderstood what I said.
I just changed the second part from

• Did not have sex with Tiffany over the sink at the college party and hid her clothes then left
to

• Did not have sex with Tiffany over the sink at the college party but instead hid her clothes then left
Hopefully that helps clear things up.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.08
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
thank you for the mod update~ ^_^

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
for me game is broken says no images found for backround and many rollback errors mostly black screens
Re-extract the game into a new folder and try again, if that doesn't work then you may have a bad download and should redownload the game again.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.08] Unofficial Android Port + WT/CHEAT Mod/Incest

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 1Gb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

michelazzo

Jun 4, 2020
question: do you think it would be cool if the developer officially said who are the inspirations for the game characters? to me it would add a layer!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
question: do you think it would be cool if the developer officially said who are the inspirations for the game characters? to me it would add a layer!
Since the dev is from the UK it's pretty clear his original inspiration was (former)Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
:D

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I wonder how many women will get pregnant by the end of all of it?
Potentially everyone but Lynda, Jess, Miranda and Victoria since they are too old.
Unless MC gets magic sperm that can cause women post-menopause to get preggo.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Potentially everyone but Lynda, Jess, Miranda and Victoria since they are too old.
Unless MC gets magic sperm that can cause women post-menopause to get preggo.
Shame.

Does the choice with Aisha (where there is an option with relationship) affects the game?

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone have a save(where one went for every girl) where they creampied both Summer and Blanca ? Mine skips the sex with Summer on the cheat path and goes straight for the breakup. Lord Ashram told me it shouldn't happen.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I get this error for some reason

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0606.rpy", line 1280, in script
if artStudioSexWithShanice0603:
File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0606.rpy", line 1280, in <module>
NameError: name 'artStudioSexWithShanice0603' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0606.rpy", line 1280, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0606.rpy", line 1280, in <module>
NameError: name 'artStudioSexWithShanice0603' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.6.08
Thu Oct 20 23:57:41 2022
```

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I get this error for some reason
```
It helps the forum users to put errors inside the Spoiler Tag.
As for the error, did you skip to the 0.6.06 content or have you played through the 0.6.x content up until now.
Though I've had someone else who uses my mod for the game have a slightly similar issue were Ren'Py was not recognizing all the default variables and it took several times of deleting the game and reloading it before the game finally starting to recognize all the default variables without erroring out first.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes