Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
The first choice adds one of my Cheat mods that allows you to date both until Summer eventually dumps you per the game's original story.
The second choice does not contain my Cheat mod which means you will either date Blanca or neither Summer nor Blanca per the game's original story.

All I did was add a Cheat to the first choice to allow you to date both Summer and Blanca IF you were already trying to date both, nothing more.
Hey man, is there any sign that MC and Summer might get together again for now? I haven't played this game for awhile.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You would have already chosen to date or not date Blanca by then, you must have missed something. Did you start the game using my mod or did you start using it later because you have obviously missed content.

Also with my mod, I deliberately have you go on the Tropical Vacation with Blanca then do the Summer stuff afterwards on purpose for better story cohesion if you chose my Cheat mod Path.

Not right from beginning, but after half hour or so in game. Well, two of Summer scenes right after island with Blanca weren't unlocked in the gallery, so I assumed I missed something there. But if given choice I alway went for scenes(kinda the point of playing with mod), so there should be something wrong with that choice.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
**College Bound 0.6.09 Patreon Release **

Hello everyone!

This release has some crazy action - you'll have the opportunity to record an NSFW video on a train, featuring Sina, directed by Blanca. Okay, maybe a clip filmed on the train is not so crazy in 2022 in the age of amateur p0rn, but you get my meaning. Is it the thrill of the possibility of getting caught or just having sex with the hot pink head that you like more about the scene? You decide! The visuals of the scene are simply amazing, you have my word.

Apart from the scene, you'll meet a new character (who goes by a nick, not a name) help Anna with getting her four-legged friend back from the criminals (and get rewarded for that), flirt with the ice-queen Stacy, and have a quick conversation with Lynda that will lead to something really unexpected in the next couple of updates.
Download the release and have some adult fun on the train, it doesn't happen very often!

• Red Heart
Reactions: matissewan11

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Not right from beginning, but after half hour or so in game. Well, two of Summer scenes right after island with Blanca weren't unlocked in the gallery, so I assumed I missed something there. But if given choice I alway went for scenes(kinda the point of playing with mod), so there should be something wrong with that choice.
Nope, there is nothing wrong at least on my end. Keep in mind there over 200+ people using my mod with many who replay the game many times deliberately make other choices for fun and several months after I made that Cheat mod you are the only one having this issue. But also keep in mind that this game does seem to have bugs of not keeping choices stored properly for those using and not using my mod nor is the dev doing anything wrong with how he's coding the game.

Reactions: whizwart

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
short update. not liking where the story is going for my fav girl Summer. need more than just 1 scene. come on dev.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
short update. not liking where the story is going for my fav girl Summer. need more than just 1 scene. come on dev.
I'm genuinely wondering, what do you like about Summer? I feel like dev went out of his way to make her a bit unlikable to make it easier to go full manwhore with the other girls.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
guess i am just partial to blondes. she seemed like the perfect gf till the dev decided to make her go schizo and have the mc start fucking other girls. i stayed true to her till after she left. just my personality i guess.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.09] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,57 GB / 1,01 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.09-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,xx GB / 0,98 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.09-mac-crunched.zip
= 22,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.6.08 to v0.6.09
Uncompressed / Compressed Size: 269 MB / 38 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.09-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z
Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
question can we do like anything with the sporty friend? i forgot the name sorry but the girl who works out a ton

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
At first I thought it was a story about a university harem , with more than a year of updates and development, I am now completely different .
In the middle of the story, the MC changes from a student who focuses on having sex with big tits girls every day to a bystander of various crimes and extreme events .
In the later part of the story, the MC changes from a spectator to a participant .
The story itself is very new and deep .
The sex animation is very much my cup of tea, the girl with big tits and the seductive MILFs .

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes