ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Any return of Summer yet?(That isn't just an aggravating picture she sends the MC)
Might catch up now or on the next update so I anted to check

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
another reason i prefer Summer. she is the best looking girl imo. Lucia is hot too..but such a bitch. i guess Sina is probably my next favorite then Anna.

Mar 15, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
dont know if im late dont care but yes it finally happened blanca is
its about damn time
You are late, I mentioned about this in spoilers a couple of times, it happened back during the Island Vacation in the game code. Also, if you were on the Summer Path during that time then you got her pregnant before she dumps you.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Newest mod for version 0.6.09 causes error.

2Distress

Jan 31, 2020
Same ^

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label start is defined twice, at File "game/scripts/SCRIPT1.rpy", line 10:
label start:
and File "game/scripts/day1.rpy", line 231:
label start:

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Fri Nov 18 22:39:48 2022

Reactions: Boopeeman and siko

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Just started playing the new updates and I have to say I really wish the Stacy scene with Tracy was totally avoidable instead of just unwatchable. Totally tonally different from the rest of the game and really puts me off of it going forward.
Random, unavoidable hard NTR-esque femdom out of nowhere? Helluva turn off for me, dawg
81A659B6-272B-4D15-AFD2-C631A67911B6.gif

ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
To be honest, I didn't feel as guilty about MC's girlfriend, because I watched summer fail to get an erection

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes