indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the only metavers3e that i really love and wait , takes ages tyo be updated (Eter..cough cough num)..in this game is only an unpleasant filler..

Reactions: Pinsel

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Workupload simply doesn't work on my connection anymore :( Can someone post it on Mega or something?

richiman

May 3, 2022
Workupload simply doesn't work on my connection anymore :( Can someone post it on Mega or something?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lots`o`fap

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
What happened to this dev? This game really went off track and down hill in a big hurry. Looks like he got his games nixed up this up date takes away from the game in a big way. Is this College Bound or did he start Metaverse Bound in the middle of CB! Talk about good game going bad.

Reactions: _Maou_ and sztrb

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
What happened to this dev? This game really went off track and down hill in a big hurry. Looks like he got his games nixed up this up date takes away from the game in a big way. Is this College Bound or did he start Metaverse Bound in the middle of CB! Talk about good game going bad.
Seriously, after whats her face gets arrested. This game has gone off the track.

Reactions: _Maou_

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Wow! Is there a script to do all that with one click? Thanks!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i don't get why the dev is putting this metaverse shit into such a small update. how about going back to the story we were playing and finsh up some of those storylines. i want to see more of Summer, after that short scene where she is alone in the cold woods, that is the girl i like the most in the game and i want to see alot more of her. but seems to me she is going to get killed off at some point. which will end my interest in this game for good.

Mar 9, 2019
MOD UPDATE:
I am currently updating my mod for the latest Harem Hotel and I won't be done with that until either late Thursday or some Friday. After that I will get starting on updating CB.
I know you have to update the walkthrough part but the cheat and incest part of the mod should hold up, right?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes