DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Well, I can kinda guess the reason.

Dev is selling episodes 3 and 4 for $10 bucks each on Steam (no episode is worth the price of a full game) He is also hiding episode 4 from the game's store page, to hide the fact that both those episodes cost $10. Basically $20 bucks for 2 episodes.

View attachment 2239872

I feel bad for anyone buying those episodes/supporting this Dev on Patreon. Run, just run away, save yourselves and your money!
I'll be the first to tell you, that this isn't the greatest game ever made. It's fine, ok, mid at best.

But your logic is totally flawed. You know damn well the chances of you buying the game on Steam is slim to none since you're here. Steam releases aren't for people like us. It's to expand the Dev's reach outside of here, Patreon, and if applicable Subscribestar. If you look, their prices are comparable to other games that are out right now:

Freshwomen $11.19
Prince of Suburbia Parts 1 & 2 $8.99
My Pleasure $10.79
Seven Realms $9.99
Being A Dik Season 1 $13.99
Being a Dik Season 2 $19.99
College Kings 2 Collection $19.36

So for the amount of content you're getting for $20 is pretty fair. They justify their prices because you are getting Episode 1 and 2 for free. Would you prefer $5 per Episode?

At the end of the day, you do you.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello and welcome to the second part of MC's Metaverse adventure!

After a cliffhanger in the last release, now MC will have an opportunity to have sex with his curvy virtual girlfriend, and she's certainly more skilled than any other human girl he knows. There are 6 animations with her. The bad side? You might not see her again (?), so make a good use of the time you have together.

Apart from that, you'll meet the mastermind behind all the bad things happening to MC's university and his friends. What will be the punishment for that? Here, have a clue: 10 animation files!

Do you think we're gonna stop now? Hell no! Last sex scene of this release features Jess and her asshole husband. However, her husband will not participate as he used to, instead Jess will have messy sex with MC, to punish Matt for his actions and make him a cuckold (if taking away most of his assets during the divorce is not enough). You can choose to let Matt watch or to tell him to go to other room and only hear what you're doing with his wife.

There is more, play this release to find out!

Download here:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Have a beautiful day!
- FOZ

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
CollegeBound-0.6.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !
Hey, thx for the torrent but that one is not working (dl is not starting / all the other ones I have tested are working properly)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Hey, thx for the torrent but that one is not working (dl is not starting / all the other ones I have tested are working properly)
i know. we got some stupid ass issues with one of the providers right now which prevent our machines from seeding it. should be resolved in a few hours or tomorrow or so. :HideThePain:

Reactions: arkypoub

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
If this goes much further it will need to go to a chapter 2 where it loads previous choices. Be too big for free not delayed download on Mega and take way too long on the slow ones.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
What the hell. I don't want Mat anywhere near Jess, but if you want to fuck Jess, it has to be done so that Mat licks Jess clean. Not going to happen. So no sex for Jess. It would be good to add a fourth option to that. Where that shit has nothing to do with Jess. That shit can look, but not touch.

For a long time, it was just going with ctrl at the bottom. The whole virtual world and Liu were not interested at all. So, just crap last couple of updates.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Quick question that I forgot to ask during the last release, but when does the pathing start for the threesome scene with the spanish classmate and her sporty friend ? Forgot their names now as I haven't launched the new update. I went back to the scene where you had to choose bewteen having sex with the mother or the daughter, chose the daughter, yet still I never got the next scene with her.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Quick question that I forgot to ask during the last release, but when does the pathing start for the threesome scene with the spanish classmate and her sporty friend ? Forgot their names now as I haven't launched the new update. I went back to the scene where you had to choose bewteen having sex with the mother or the daughter, chose the daughter, yet still I never got the next scene with her.
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-11-foz.70256/post-9201612

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i find the changes to my original playthrough to be pretty shitty tbh. i had no interest in Blanca. it was always Summer for me. till dev turned her into a nutjob and had her up and leave for no good reason. so though i will keep playing, this game is not one of my favs anymore. hope the dev brings Summer back at some point. but after the last scene with her where she is in the mountains and dropping her water..things don't look good for her. so i guess i will focus on the cousin. she is such a hot milf and would love to see the mc kick her hubby's ass out the door after he walks in on them fucking.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes