ygjhttt

Dec 24, 2018
To be honest, I didn't feel as guilty about MC's girlfriend, because I watched summer fail to get an erection

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello everybody!

This time, I'm taking you on a trip - a virtual one! Just as many of you know, MC can't resist many things, and as this release will show, he also can't resist the urge to put on an unidentified pair of VR goggles, which will take him on one hell of a VR trip.

Download this release to witness the completely new adventures of CB's main character. A word of caution, though. The Metaverse world is known to be a dangerous place, but will it stop you from diving head-first? I don't think so... so what follows is that you will make shady sci-fi deals, help your newly met girlfriend with her questionable errands, and maybe even score some hot, virtual chicks who feel surprisingly real. If you don't get killed in the process, of course.

Apart from the Metaverse stuff, there is shown an argument between Jess and Matt which will bring you closer to what's coming in the next couple of releases, as well as a surprising visit of [redacted] to Lynda's house.

C'mon, put on the VR goggles and show everyone in the Metaverse what you've got!

Download here:

Windows/Linux:

MAC:

Have a nice day!
- FOZ

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.10] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,63 GB / 1,03 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.10-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,60 GB / 0,99 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.10-mac-crunched.zip
= 22,25% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Unofficial Update Patch v0.6.09 to v0.6.10
Uncompressed / Compressed Size: 71 MB / 24 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.10-update.7z / ...-crunched.7z
Download (PC*/Mac): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Agreed, for a game that is supposedly winding down, the Metaverse was Naruto-like filler. December seems to get only one update since they moved to a three week schedule.

Reactions: Pinsel

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, this update probably didn't need to exist.
Creative freedom aside, nothing of value happens in the "Metaverse". The plot could have been advanced without this facet of the game being added and giving us more girls to sidetrack on. Would have rather seen this focused more on the existing cast.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes