A.M.R.

Apr 18, 2022
After Liu leave the office, Tracy acts as if i have snitch on Liu, regardless if i have not. I am not sure where that error is, bye after choice not setting a flag or bye using the same flag when the scene play.

And Yes, Liu :love: is the cutest girl in the Game

Edit: the error is by using the same flag
I have the same issue, is there a fix ?

racerz1

Dec 14, 2021
guys is this game finished. Because on the discord it says episode 5 is the finale. What episodes do we get with this?

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
No, it is still ongoing. Episode 5 will be the finale, but the Patreon releases make up Episode 5. Episode 5 on Steam will mostly likely be released 2nd qtr of 2023.

But there was a Patreon released today and it was pretty solid. Anna and Stacy scenes with Mary at the start of the next update (most likely) three weeks from now.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
playing android port of the game mod by Lord Ashram the gallery does not unlock while playing the game please help
I wouldn’t recommend using the mod since it is 4 updates behind. Don’t expect an update any time soon since he’s sick.

For the gallery unlock, you can try this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-12-foz.70256/post-5484925
or the one mentioned here (this one I can confirm it works on pc):
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-12-foz.70256/post-9937824

Since you’re an android user, you may get different results.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello guys :)

For every Anna and Stacy fans out there...the time has come!

In this release, you'll have an opportunity to bang both of these hot chicks - busty MILF Stacy and the cute, also "anatomically blessed" Anna. Prove Anna that she successfully cured you from your (imaginary...) libido problems, and give Stacy what she wants. Because she always gets what she wants. What a coincidence that fucking her is also high on your hierarchy of needs.

Pick your favorite scene, both are red-hot, you have the FOZ guarantee. This release has 13 animations, each with different speed settings, coming to a total of 24 animation files, and that's a lot. That's in addition to almost 190 beautiful renders. Really, I've been taking some classes to make my renders prettier, I hope you notice some (subtle, but important) improvements in the visuals. I didn't record any underwater scenes, or doubled the standard framerate like James Cameron did in the latest Avatar, but I still tried my best to improve the experience!

You may be asking - what's up with those mysterious Mary renders in the preview part of the post? Well, in previous releases you could promise her to give her a baby, and now is the time to deliver (another delivery will take place in 9 months if you play your cards right). She takes some precautionary steps so that she's not noticed with MC in the city by some friends, and especially her fiancé... the release will show that they are up for a surprise, but that's all I will say, without spoiling too much.

Willow and Shanice will also give you some big news, so, a word of advice, be ready for everything.

Note: in order to unlock most of the spicy content in this release, you should've flirted with Stacy and promised Mary to make her pregnant in previous CB releases.

Come on, download this release and have fun! College Bound baddies are waiting for you!

PC (Windows/Linux):
MAC:

Have a great day!
- FOZ

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CollegeBound-0.6.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: zanzito

ujjjjjwal

Oct 23, 2021
I wouldn’t recommend using the mod since it is 4 updates behind. Don’t expect an update any time soon since he’s sick.

For the gallery unlock, you can try this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-12-foz.70256/post-5484925
or the one mentioned here (this one I can confirm it works on pc):
https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-12-foz.70256/post-9937824

Since you’re an android user, you may get different results.
Thanks bro but the main question still arises I have sbove gallery unlocker but it does not help will second mod will help

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Thanks bro but the main question still arises I have sbove gallery unlocker but it does not help will second mod will help
The second one works for me on pc. It unlocked some pregnant content that I didn't do in my run.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes