robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah ever since he wrote Summer out of the game, yet another update without any info on her at all. she is my favorite character. Jess is my next favorite and then Shanice. at least there is progress with her storyline in that MC has knocked her up. want to see more stuff with her and Jess. as for Summer, thinking that she is gone for good. not happy about that at all. game is now just about..mc goes from one fuck scene to the next.esp this update. finish fucking Anna. move on to Stacey..then begin on Mary with a phone call from Shanice in there while walking..i like the devs ability to create renders, but right now, the storyline is non existent. which for me was the reason i started playing this in the first place.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've got the cheat mode and it seems to screw up any update past 6.09. Is there a way to watch the latest content without starting over?
Nope, either wait until the mod gets updated (gonna be a while) or start over.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hey -FOZ- I've noticed a fair number of zero byte files in the \CollegeBound-0.6.13-pc\game\dlc_episode5\images\ directory. I'm counting 104 zero byte images and two that are only 4 bytes (so also bad). See the attached file.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
I have a question about two scenes with Summer in the gallery
screenshot0001a.jpg
I used a gallery unlock to see which ones I was missing. The two in the red square. I had the MC messing around with other ladies and had the three way with Blanca and Summer but somehow missed these scenes. What do I need to do to get them. Thanks!

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I have a question about two scenes with Summer in the gallery
View attachment 2358669
I used a gallery unlock to see which ones I was missing. The two in the red square. I had the MC messing around with other ladies and had the three way with Blanca and Summer but somehow missed these scenes. What do I need to do to get them. Thanks!
That is right before she breaks up with you. I know you get that if you stay loyal.

Were you using the mod to get threesome while cheating? The game is a bit of a mess

Reactions: MrTM

MrTM

May 6, 2019
That is right before she breaks up with you. I know you get that if you stay loyal.

Were you using the mod to get threesome while cheating? The game is a bit of a mess
Yeah using a mod for that. I was worried about having to stay loyal or you miss out on stuff. I guess it backfired :( Don't know how far back in saves I need to go change things. Thanks.

Reactions: DeliteDouche

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Yeah using a mod for that. I was worried about having to stay loyal or you miss out on stuff. I guess it backfired :( Don't know how far back in saves I need to go change things. Thanks.
I mean you made the right choice now, knowing that happens. I'm not 100% sure, but there is a point where you have the option to cal Mia or Summer. You also have to know Anna previously because she's the one who suggests Summer is mentally ill. I don't remember if you tell her over the phone or go see her, but you get Summer help. Don't do anything with anyone else. You may even unlock the threesome this route. Really just stick with Summer then it becomes red panty night.

Sorry this is all over the place, but it's late here.

Reactions: MrTM

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version
Image is Q90 and Video Q75.

Original size: 5.8GB
Compressed size: 1.9GB

PC = /
Does not work on Mac - tried converting on 3 different Ren'Py SDKs and get consistent parsing - indentation errors

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Does not work on Mac - tried converting on 3 different Ren'Py SDKs and get consistent parsing - indentation errors
Dont know which sdk it is, I can just compress the mac Version though, give me a sec

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Dont know which sdk it is, I can just compress the mac Version though, give me a sec
No worries - got a potato I use for pc only issues and converted on SDK 4.11 (which doesn't work on my Macbook) - I guess this an issue of knowing that not every version works for everything...

Reactions: rot1122

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
:ROFLMAO:
-FOZ- sure knows what he's doing with the well-placed "To Be Continued"... Makes me love em and hate em at the same time!

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version
Image is Q90 and Video Q75.

Original size: 5.8GB
Compressed size: 1.9GB

PC = /

v0.6.13
hi please upload in WORKUPLOAD or PIXELDRAIN
other upload site banned in my coantry
ty❤

jakers1234

Feb 1, 2021
Looks like the pathing I've seemingly decided on has led to the last 3 updates not having any continuity for my save games...is there some sort of guide out there?

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes