NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The breakup with Summer happened so that the rest of the game could happen. The Dev was sick and tired of working his fingers to the bone to make sex scenes that everybody was skipping ;) . Seriously, though, Summer was a character that seems to have been only created to get cheated on like a poor sap from an NTR game.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
great game with great models and an awesome story game however i have one pet peeve that totally kills it for me but dont want to spoil the story so it i nthe spoiler section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0nmanreview

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
great game with great models and an awesome story game however i have one pet peeve that totally kills it for me but dont want to spoil the story so it i nthe spoiler section
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game, as of now, is tailor-made for cheating MC. There is very little incentive to stay faithful.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i thought that when we opened Summer to having a 3some with Blanca, that going forward there would be more of that with MC,Summer and some other girls the mc was into. then bam, hit with her dumping mc and leaving for the himalayas. since it said during last fuck that mc had knocked her up with that last creampie, i figured she would be coming back. but nothing for a few updates now and it leaves me without the girl i like the most. so have to choose others i guess. hope dev brings Summer home when she finds out she is pregnant. that will certainly shock the mc and should make things more fun for those of us that want Summer back.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
If you search the thread you'll find out that he is sick with cancer so it will be a long while until he picks them up again (if he wants to)
I'm saying it again until he came back someone should took over his place and make the mod its not like a complicated game just to show us the hints would be enough

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
It is not that easy, because Lord Ashram changed many variables to give players the option to stay together with Summer and Blanca without breaking up. My best guess would be, that this will break many save files. But ofc i could be wrong. ;)
Ok but I'm pretty sure that so many players like me want to play the game with mod so I'm saying that if someone else make a new walkthrough mod you don't have to download and put it in the game its not a force if you want to wait for the Ashram just wait

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Ok but I'm pretty sure that so many players like me want to play the game with mod so I'm saying that if someone else make a new walkthrough mod you don't have to download and put it in the game its not a force if you want to wait for the Ashram just wait
Sure, but I think most modders declined because of the progress the VN has made. Joker and at least one other has said no to overtake the mod.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hmm...
During the scene where Lynda finds the dildo, the game makes a check on a variable.
Python:
if lyndaTitsTouched:
            l "Though given [mc]'s obvious {i}talents{/i}, I can't imagine that she would need a toy to be satisfied by him."
The odd part is that this doesn't get set to true until the MC has the talk with her about seeing her use it.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes