robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there is now a link for other dl sites. gofile is downloading pretty quickly at just over 30% atm with maybe a half hour or so to go according to my dl tracker compared to mega only giving about 60% then making you wait for 6 hrs before it resumes. fuckin mega. i avoid mega like the plague unless dl's are small.

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
With that in mind, all the best to @LordAshram and co.

Also, does anyone know if the 6.09 mod will break 6.14? I assume it will... but not sure yet. And since I have to start over from the beginning on the game, I'm hoping to have some of it already covered... especially the incest part of the mod.
My guess is that it works until 6.09 and then you need to reinstall the game and play the rest without the mod.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
with how small these updates actually are, would be nice if foz would just put out update patches that don't take a long time to dl. but at any rate, if i don't like his plans for Summer that are in this update, then i will probably be dropping this game for good. at this point it is just a couple of random fucking scenes from update to update without anything interesting going on in the story. the only decent recent update was cucking the cousins loser soon to be ex husband. scenes with her have been the best for me since Summer left. i am not that keen on many of the other LI's either.

Apr 29, 2021
Game's not worth playing until patch gets updated IMO. Played the majority with it added, so I don't want to play without it. Wishing you good health Lord Ashram!

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*sighs* No Bianca again. And no Sina. :cautious:

Oh well, at least we get the chance to give "CrazyWhore" a big fuck you, hopefully for the last time. That was fun.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes