TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
Ohhh the game gets confusing the longer I played it.
Blanca or Summer
Mia or Lucia
Miranda or Victoria
damn.... i assume that all girls in here are only for quicky or fuck buddies

kikilake12

Jun 1, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
will you update this? im just asking

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's still doing weird shit that isn't actually happening between screens. This time it's MC with a girl, both naked and he's fapping like at the end of a non-creampie sex scene.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I only play this game out of curiosity because the dev has already ruined a few Li's in this game for me... Especially Mary.

As for Mary.. i'm very disapponted.. she asks MC to get her pregnant, she wants him, she says after sex that it was the best sex of her life, etc etc. BUT.. she still wants to marry this asshole, her fiancé. We saw him in the city (and he was supposed to be away somewhere) She saw him too. It's easy to guess that he's cheating on Mary, or he's hiding something else...
I feel something that Mary will find out about the cheating of her fiancé and then the MC will only have a chance to get Mary for himself.

This update was.. ''magical''.. first, we get a call from Summer (and from where she is, she shouldn't have any signal or whatever.. to call MC) In addition, she says that she can't make an emergency call either (she should be able to call them). But she can call MC...:FacePalm: And we have a choice to help her or not. When we choose the option to help her, the MC must ask the hacker for help to find her..
In addition, she was talking to the MC and she didn't speak very softly.. and there was a bear near her...
He must have heard her. But maybe he already had a feeling from the beginning that Summer was so stupid, he didn't even want to waste his time and energy on her. :KEK:

Then the scene with Mia. Suddenly, she found some magical potion that changes her body... because.. fuck reality.. (bigger breasts, ass, etc.)

This game is getting more and more ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Onetogo and mrttao

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I only play this game out of curiosity because the dev has already ruined a few Li's in this game for me... Especially Mary.

As for Mary.. i'm very disapponted.. she asks MC to get her pregnant, she wants him, she says after sex that it was the best sex of her life, etc etc. BUT.. she still wants to marry this asshole, her fiancé. We saw him in the city (and he was supposed to be away somewhere) She saw him too. It's easy to guess that he's cheating on Mary, or he's hiding something else...
I feel something that Mary will find out about the cheating of her fiancé and then the MC will only have a chance to get Mary for himself.
Why would Mary give up a man she loves enough to marry who may be cheating on her but at least is willing to spend his life with her, to be with the MC who will only be able to see her about once a week and can't offer her anything except sex?

I like the game but the MC doesn't exactly have much going for him to offer when it comes to lifelong committment.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I have 2 saves in one I saved Summer, the other one I told her to fuck off and blocked her. In the scene with the Latina MILF it affects your aura and whether she sees you as an angel or a devl (good boy or bad boy.) She wants you either way.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020

This update was.. ''magical''.. first, we get a call from Summer (and from where she is, she shouldn't have any signal or whatever.. to call MC) In addition, she says that she can't make an emergency call either (she should be able to call them). But she can call MC...:FacePalm: And we have a choice to help her or not. When we choose the option to help her, the MC must ask the hacker for help to find her..
In addition, she was talking to the MC and she didn't speak very softly.. and there was a bear near her...
He must have heard her. But maybe he already had a feeling from the beginning that Summer was so stupid, he didn't even want to waste his time and energy on her. :KEK:

Then the scene with Mia. Suddenly, she found some magical potion that changes her body... because.. fuck reality.. (bigger breasts, ass, etc.)

This game is getting more and more ridiculous.

well i liked this update even i must givbe to you thst this is going into such Fantasy theme that don't fit so well into this game. lucvkly nmuch more good that that shit update with virtual multiverse..i hated it so much

Reactions: JJsaint

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Knowing this game, just to add more drama i bet on Summer coming back as a crazy wild survivor hellbent on killing the protagonist. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: JJsaint

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Are you going to be updating the mod soon? Not trying to push you , just curious

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes