slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello patrons!

The wait is over, and the new release of College Bound is finally here! Get ready to embark on a journey of magic and romance as you dive into the latest release of the game.

In this release, you'll have the power to make Mary's wish come true and prove that 1+1=3! What does it mean, you ask? Well, it means the impregnation season has began. Don't pull out, this one time!

You'll also get the chance to go on a magical date with Mia and experience a sex session that will leave you breathless and your balls drained. Who knew that the hot Guatemalan MILF knows a thing or two about ancient sex rituals? You really have to experience it yourself to believe it.

But that's not all - you'll also be faced with a life-changing decision about the fate of Summer, the MC's hated & loved ex-girlfriend.

Are you ready to make some tough choices and experience the thrill of two magical sex encounters? Then don't wait any longer - download the latest release of College Bound now and let the adventure begin!

PC (Windows/Linux):
MAC:

Have an amazing day!
- FOZ

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.14] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,97 GB / 1,15 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.14-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,94 GB / 1,12 GB - CollegeBound-0.6.14-mac-crunched.zip
= 19,3% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Hello patrons!

The wait is over, and the new release of College Bound is finally here! Get ready to embark on a journey of magic and romance as you dive into the latest release of the game.

In this release, you'll have the power to make Mary's wish come true and prove that 1+1=3! What does it mean, you ask? Well, it means the impregnation season has began. Don't pull out, this one time!

You'll also get the chance to go on a magical date with Mia and experience a sex session that will leave you breathless and your balls drained. Who knew that the hot Guatemalan MILF knows a thing or two about ancient sex rituals? You really have to experience it yourself to believe it.

But that's not all - you'll also be faced with a life-changing decision about the fate of Summer, the MC's hated & loved ex-girlfriend.

Are you ready to make some tough choices and experience the thrill of two magical sex encounters? Then don't wait any longer - download the latest release of College Bound now and let the adventure begin!

PC (Windows/Linux): Mega
MAC: Mega

Have an amazing day!
- FOZ
Are these links mirrored or just a copy paste of the Devs links?

May 31, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Does anyone know if there any update for the mod?
(Just found the post idk about anything about it)

May 31, 2017
The mod won't get updated for quite a while, unless someone else takes it over. Lord Ashram is very sick at the moment, and might not be back for a while.
Damn thats sad to hear i wish his health condition get better and well , thanks for the reply i didn't know about it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CollegeBound-0.6.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

velvetpimp

Nov 16, 2019
The mod won't get updated for quite a while, unless someone else takes it over. Lord Ashram is very sick at the moment, and might not be back for a while.
With that in mind, all the best to @LordAshram and co.

Also, does anyone know if the 6.09 mod will break 6.14? I assume it will... but not sure yet. And since I have to start over from the beginning on the game, I'm hoping to have some of it already covered... especially the incest part of the mod.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
With that in mind, all the best to @LordAshram and co.

Also, does anyone know if the 6.09 mod will break 6.14? I assume it will... but not sure yet. And since I have to start over from the beginning on the game, I'm hoping to have some of it already covered... especially the incest part of the mod.
I haven't tried it but judging from the number of changes he makes to the game so you can see all the content I'd say it's not, unfortunately. Just using a modded save file broke the game for me.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
This needs to be split now to a part 2. It's too big. It won't download completely from Mega unless you pay ransom for holding bigger games hostage and the other download sites would take many hours.

• Haha
Reactions: KiraJames
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes