playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
did anyone figure out what kinda news Willow was gonna give you? Willow gives me no news other than she's being healthy.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
did anyone figure out what kinda news Willow was gonna give you? Willow gives me no news other than she's being healthy.
She noticed, that Aisha has grown some Belly since then and wondered about it for a second. And that they parted ways for the better.

Reactions: JJsaint

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
She noticed, that Aisha has grown some Belly since then and wondered about it for a second. And that they parted ways for the better.
so that's the "big" news that the dev put in? a bit anti-climactic, thought she was gonna say she got pregnant or something....

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
so that's the "big" news that the dev put in? a bit anti-climactic, thought she was gonna say she got pregnant or something....
Yeah, well. Not yet i would say. Since she went from lez only to "dick addicted"... ;)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i thought the scene where Willow takes about Aisha was kinda weird considering i never fucked Aisha in my playthrough..

Fellnight

Feb 19, 2018
I tried out this game and am enjoying it a lot, but I have come across parts where Shanice tells me it was too bad I got drunk and couldn't visit her art studio when I definitely had that scene with her. Is it not remembering my choices I made when I was there with her? Another part when trying to find a co-star for a video with Blanca mentioned the MC filming another video with Blanca previously, and I hadn't turned her down on anything before but never had that option. If I am saying yes to most other girls to for things, does that lock me out of certain time frames where I was supposed to be available for this video with Blanca prior to this? But then why do they talk about it like I did the video with her? Any insight would be appreciated.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
I’d wish FOZ just dispense with the inane attempts at world building with quasi-monogamous relationships and just go full harem. It’s very apparent you’re gonna be fucking every woman that moves in the game regardless of the illusions of choice agency.

STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
Great game.
Great graphics and all, just wish the scenes had some sex noises to them. But great all the same keep it up.

PS that elevator girl is stunning

vultron

May 19, 2018
Pro tip: If a woman takes you into the middle of nowhere then into cave and finally offers you a mysterious liquid run away immediately.

It worked out in the game but IRL she is definitely trying to take you out.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
While I know the walkthrough mod isn't up and running anymore, Is there still an I-patch ready for the game?
I was wondering the same thing, sad to see the walkthrough die, but it feels like a totally different game without the I-Patch.
No.

Reason being is it's not a simple dictionary swap i-patch. It's almost a complete rewrite that was being handled by 1 person who to the best of my knowledge is dealing with a severe case of cancer.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pretty much. It would be more accurate to call it incest mod rather than patch.

Anyway, hope Ashram will get better.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
No.

Reason being is it's not a simple dictionary swap i-patch. It's almost a complete rewrite that was being handled by 1 person who to the best of my knowledge is dealing with a severe case of cancer.
Wow I didn't know said person was dealing with such an illness. I hope they get better soon regardless of whether or not they come back and do this.

But on another note though that begs to question. If this game was truly supposed to be an incest game why didn't the author themselves do a workaround to active it while not violating said platforms rules? Unless of course the person who made the rewrite was the person doing it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
But on another note though that begs to question. If this game was truly supposed to be an incest game why didn't the author themselves do a workaround to active it while not violating said platforms rules? Unless of course the person who made the rewrite was the person doing it.
It's not written as an incest game and functions fine without it. So not sure what the dev has to do with it at all.
Like i said Ashram was doing his own rewrite to incorporate it.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes