robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there is kind of some incest here if you fuck the aunt and cousin. i did both of them and then had a 3some with them. i preferred the cousin to the aunt but i did em both anyway after i found out that Summer leaves the mc. i was loyal to her on 1st playthrough then i did a new playthrough and fucked all da bitches cause what the hell.

Reactions: ktunga

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
there is kind of some incest here if you fuck the aunt and cousin. i did both of them and then had a 3some with them.
Is the game truly written with incest in mind though? It's tagged with incest here, yet the content is a rewrite by Ashram. I feel the devs would've published their own incest patch if they actually intend said content to the game from the start.
i preferred the cousin to the aunt but i did em both anyway after i found out that Summer leaves the mc. i was loyal to her on 1st playthrough then i did a new playthrough and fucked all da bitches cause what the hell.
Yeah, you're not given more incentive to stay faithful whatsoever. No reason not to cheat honestly.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well newest update at least gave a little Summer content and no i did not leave to be eaten by a bear..shame on those of you that did that. sure i know, he leaving was done in a shitty way, but that was because the dev is a dick. i hope Summer comes back and MC rediscovers his love for her. Summer no. 1 girl. all others pale in comparison..

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
well newest update at least gave a little Summer content and no i did not leave to be eaten by a bear..shame on those of you that did that. sure i know, he leaving was done in a shitty way, but that was because the dev is a dick. i hope Summer comes back and MC rediscovers his love for her. Summer no. 1 girl. all others pale in comparison..
Bold take. Wrong, but still bold.
Summer is easily one of the worst girls in this game.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I made a Gallery Unlocker for College Bound (Universal)

You can do it manually, follow these steps:

Go to game folder->renpy->common -> 00gallery.rpy

Open the file using notepad and search for "if not renpy.seen_image(i):" under that line you'll see "return False". Simply change False to True and you've unlocked the entire gallery. Make sure you type True not true, the capital T matters.

OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
work for any update?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
pls update

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Guys, I think someone needs to make a section on the OP dedicated to explain the walkthrough mod situation. Yes, yes, people here don't read haha, but it'll be useful to reduce the repetitive "update mod pls". Something like this:

Regarding Walkthrough Mod:

Apr 29, 2021
Guys, I think someone needs to make a section on the OP dedicated to explain the walkthrough mod situation. Yes, yes, people here don't read haha, but it'll be useful to reduce the repetitive "update mod pls". Something like this:

Regarding Walkthrough Mod:
Probably better to leave it at "health problems" rather than being specific.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
i'm doing better and slowly working on getting my mods updated, I'm just not trying to rush them out and immediately give myself burnout. I'm hoping to get them all caught up in the next few weeks.
Hey man, take all the time you need. I'm glad you're updating your mods, but don't do it because of pressure. Your health and recovery is far more important.

Hope you keep getting better. Good luck, man.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i'm doing better and slowly working on getting my mods updated, I'm just not trying to rush them out and immediately give myself burnout. I'm hoping to get them all caught up in the next few weeks.

Glad youre doing better! take it easy and hope you have a good and full recovery!

Reactions: Mikhail Blk
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes