Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Maybe I will say something counterproductive BUT instead of hurrying the end of the game while PLENTY of paths are still open it would have make more sense to start less paths and give a meaningful conclusion
Yeah, or at least offer some choice, like choose Blanca & indian girl path as an ending or some other LI.
This is just bad.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
the cg aren’t even complete for 6.15 smh. no epilogues either. pretty disappointing we couldn’t get a visible fully pregnant aisha and epilogues based off our choices.

also not a fan of being forced to have a threesome with bianca. there was no unique path with aisha. very disappointing

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"What happens in this release? We're starting off with a bang - a threesome with Aisha and Blanca. Yes, you heard right "
meh , I'd rather have some quality solo content with Blanca , she is the most attractive LI in this game
"A threesome with two of the hottest CB girls, and you're not dreaming"
lol no, Blanca is decent, Aisha isn't.
Right?
disappointment.jpg

Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
I've played this on steam, my big takeaway from this game is that the MC's girlfriend is annoying AF. Yeah, I get it's centered around cheating on her, but damn... Why even date her to start with?

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.09
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Is there an update to version 0.6.15 forthcoming?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
the cg aren’t even complete for 6.15 smh. no epilogues either. pretty disappointing we couldn’t get a visible fully pregnant aisha and epilogues based off our choices.

also not a fan of being forced to have a threesome with bianca. there was no unique path with aisha. very disappointing
Epilogue will be in the next update.

Last edited:

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
LOL i feel like i read anime/manga rushed ending. This is also why i actually quite dislike if Visual Novel gives us a lot of girl to fuck freely, lack in-depth.

Reactions: JJsaint

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uff the same script errors every damn time...cuz games wont' recognize that i have agreed tyo 3some with Blanca e aisha...before that happened with Blanca and summer (game shound not recognize what girfriends were i with:..i'm pretty pissed to all this...i think i need to sdtart as new game sooner or later hope this will fix the damn scripts once and for all...
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0615.rpy", line 153, in script
    if promisedBlancaAishaThreesome0611:
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0615.rpy", line 153, in <module>
NameError: name 'promisedBlancaAishaThreesome0611' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0412.rpyc", line 19, in script call
  File "dlc_episode3/scripts/S0414.rpyc", line 159, in script call
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0615.rpy", line 153, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/dlc_episode5/scripts/S0615.rpy", line 153, in <module>
NameError: name 'promisedBlancaAishaThreesome0611' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
College Bound 0.6.15
Tue Mar 21 10:43:37 2023
[/CODE]

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
anmyway.cliked ignore and game went further and actualoloy had the 3some...and i didn't noticed this was nearly the end...quite rushed end to be honest... all the chicks lefty behind..expecially no info about the blòack girl that was pregnant by me...really?? how can she never be mentioned before paris scholarship? and blòanca and aisha ?? uhm..seems dev didn't know how to continue with the story and went for a rushed ending..a pity

Reactions: Raziel_8
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes