robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
mc is kinda broken after the way Summer leaves him and he really doesn't give 2 shits about any girls anymore. just fuck em and chuck em eh.
but i am fine with that, Summer was my main LI i was faithful to her all the way through on my initial playthrough and seeing what the dev does with her character was pretty disheartening.
oh well, lots of other VN's in the sea eh.

Reactions: JJsaint

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
No, it isn't an insult in france.
It isn't expected like in the US and in france they have the tip already included in the bill (iirc ~15%), so a tip is not needed.
That being said, they still gladly accept tips.

Although i'm surprised that this is the problem you have with this update :LOL:
Yeah, I noticed that last time I was there. The service was so fucking awful and the staff was so rude in one place that I deducted the included gratuity and left 1 euro as a "fuck you" "tip" on the table when I left. Being fluent in French and them not knowing it gives you a fantastic insight into what cocksuckers they are.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I noticed that last time I was there. The service was so fucking awful and the staff was so rude in one place that I deducted the included gratuity and left 1 euro as a "fuck you" "tip" on the table when I left. Being fluent in French and them not knowing it gives you a fantastic insight into what cocksuckers they are.
Yeah, that's pretty much my experience too in france and here i always thought it was because i'm german...:LOL:
I love it when they refuse to speak english to you, even if they clearly can (like to other customers).

Mar 15, 2021
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
thx.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
What the fuck is the point of having the option to turn down Aisha (when she asks for a relationship) if we're going to be force fed a threesome with her and Blanca
not only that gave the game today again a try since a long time ago i played it (from the start) and was first positiv suprisded that the whole forced crap from the beginning was gone and somehow enjoyed it finally till suddenly a lot of crap is forced again so i started skipping and WTF is this bullshit you can reject somebody the whole game and suddenly have to fuck them cause.. reasons??? i really dont get it this game could have potential but after what i witnessed today it is just a pile of crap with acceptable renders... such a waste of time.

the dev should just change it to kinetic vn and tag it so that people who dont find HIS favorites hot can ignore it damn the mentioned threesome seen made me nearly puke instead of hard... i find Aisha the uglyest char in the game why force such shit...

Reactions: Jules_Winnfield

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Hey man, I've always wondered if incest was actually intended for this game. It's tagged with incest, yet there's no official patch anywhere.
My understanding is that Foz had incest in the game's first release but changed it due to Patreon rules but instead changed it to mildly hint at it after that during the first parts of the game then nothing after that. I decided to take the hints and made an option for it to be real but my version of it.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Please, I hope this is not coming to an end, I wanted to have sex with the pregnant characters, I was still following the game more because of the pregnancy and now I see that there will be nothing, if this game ends like this, it will be a huge disappointment, the game had a lot potential and the models were one of the best I've ever seen they were a different model from the generic ones the creators keep reusing, hopefully it's not the end and we have scenes with the pregnant characters.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
You're back! Hope your doing well!

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I think the ending will be good. Depending on your choices Summer will either be
Mei will either be
Not sure of the bitch first principal. My game she's in supermax prison. MC is in a relationship with
. He's also banging a lot of other women including the one who was his boss. Hopefully it resolves everything.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yeah, that's pretty much my experience too in france and here i always thought it was because i'm german...:LOL:
I love it when they refuse to speak english to you, even if they clearly can (like to other customers).
You guys are complaining about using spoken language in a country full of mimes!
frenchie.jpg

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Having to fix the pregnancy variables again, this time for Bianca. Double variables with contradicting values for them again.

Urm to the rescue again.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes