dontdoit1234

Apr 11, 2023
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Any update on this. Not working for me

Reactions: BeardedYeti

Leleboys96

Oct 20, 2022
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
hello! maybe i am just very tired or lost as fuck LOL. but i cant get your mod to work.. i am on windows, and have dowloaded the game and extracted it. now i am trying to extract your mod. but its just going in to a seperated file on the game, and i never gets gets the overwrite question.
i would like to get some help fix this LOL before i crash my pc to the ground :)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
hello! maybe i am just very tired or lost as fuck LOL. but i cant get your mod to work.. i am on windows, and have dowloaded the game and extracted it. now i am trying to extract your mod. but its just going in to a seperated file on the game, and i never gets gets the overwrite question.
i would like to get some help fix this LOL before i crash my pc to the ground :)
  1. Extract the game to your desired location.
  2. Extract the mod anywhere.
  3. Open the extracted mod's folder. Right click the "game" folder in that location and select either copy or cut.
  4. Open the extracted "College Bound" folder. Navigate in there until you see the game's executable and a selection of folders. One of those folders will be named "game", if you see that, you're in the right place (don't open it). Right click in there somewhere (not on a folder) and select paste. You may or may not be asked to overwrite stuff. If you are, select yes to all files.
  5. Run the game.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Leleboys96

Oct 20, 2022
  3. Open the extracted mod's folder. Right click the "game" folder in that location and select either copy or cut.
  4. Open the extracted "College Bound" folder. Navigate in there until you see the game's executable and a selection of folders. One of those folders will be named "game", if you see that, you're in the right place (don't open it). Right click in there somewhere (not on a folder) and select paste. You may or may not be asked to overwrite stuff. If you are, select yes to all files.
  5. Run the game.
one more question, is this the right folder for the mod, name starts v´whit La_ then the game and version, or do i neec the hold folder whit 2 files?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
  5. Run the game.

I have the directions as simplified and as easy as I could possibly make it:

Directions:
When people need a much more detailed explanation then they tend to not be paying attention to what they are doing and just clicking and dragging stuff. I've had to help too many people getting the mods working when they were just not paying enough attention to what they were doing. This is by no means me being rude to Leleboys96, I'm just glad people like UnoriginalUserName can assist as I'm a bit mentally drained in trying to help when most of the time the issue was that they just weren't paying attention to what they were doing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
one more question, is this the right folder for the mod, name starts v´whit La_ then the game and version, or do i neec the hold folder whit 2 files?
Look at the file structure of the mod inside the rar file, then look at the file structure of the game. This should tell you where things go and will also help you in the future with other mods.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
:unsure:
Yeah, that's the mod folder. There should be a "game" folder in there, that's the one you want to cut and then paste into the College Bound folder.
I have the directions as simplified and as easy as I could possibly make it:

When people need a much more detailed explanation then they tend to not be paying attention to what they are doing and just clicking and dragging stuff. I've had to help too many people getting the mods working when they were just not paying enough attention to what they were doing. This is by no means me being rude to Leleboys96, I'm just glad people like UnoriginalUserName can assist as I'm a bit mentally drained in trying to help when most of the time the issue was that they just weren't paying attention to what they were doing.
Your instructions are on-point, but for some reason some folks still manage to extract the archives into the wrong place or 1 layer too deep or something. It's right up there with people having like 14 copies of a single game because they think they have to keep all the previous versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Ashram

iloveaniceass69

Jul 15, 2021
Make sure you download the College Bound cheat mod and not the one for Arctic Adventure.

May 11, 2017

Directions:

Note:

Files:
Mega

am i reading this right? did it finally get updated?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Havent played this for a while but saw on steam episode 5 is out and dev says its the last, so game is completed?

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Hmm maybe season 1 is done, idk if FOZ plans to do seasons with this. In any case at least last I played felt like there was wayyy more that could be done before the game reached a proper conclusion.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yes.

I apologize for the late response but I was back in the hospital for a little while due to some complications with my last chemo treatment. I am doing better now but still a bit exhausted.
Dude, if you apologize for something it should be like "Yeah, sorry, I didn't feel like it.", not "Sorry, I was busy kicking cancer's ass." :ROFLMAO:

charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
If I understand correctly, isn't there suppose to be an epilogue coming out for this? It's been over a month since the last update and I haven't heard anything else about an epilogue.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
No, it isn't an insult in france.
It isn't expected like in the US and in france they have the tip already included in the bill (iirc ~15%), so a tip is not needed.
That being said, they still gladly accept tips.

Although i'm surprised that this is the problem you have with this update :LOL:
It's not really just about 'not needing it'.
It's true they don't need the handout, it's just that in their cultural context:
It looks like you're trying to purchase a happy ending to the Happy meal.
McDonald's doesn't work that way, at least in France...

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes