Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It's not really just about 'not needing it'.
It's true they don't need the handout, it's just that in their cultural context:
It looks like you're trying to purchase a happy ending to the Happy meal.
McDonald's doesn't work that way, at least in France...
In the US McDonalds workers are not tipped, but normal restaurants the wait staff are because they are paid WAY below starvation wages and could not survive without tips. They are also taxed on if they were tipped so if you don't tip they not only make like less than $3 and hour but they pay for you to eat. It sucks but it won't change.

charfire2002

Dec 7, 2021
It only came out on Steam charfire2002 slashbang
That sucks for people that supported them on Patreon. If I go on Steam, can I buy just chapter 5 to see the epilogue or do I have to buy the whole game? If it's the latter, I'll just make due without the epilogue. I'm not paying $40 when I already have 99% of the game and provided support on Patreon of various occasions.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
What the fuck is the point of having the option to turn down Aisha (when she asks for a relationship) if we're going to be force fed a threesome with her and Blanca
For the fun of it I tried a playthrough where Aisha is my main love interest, got her pregnant and I even broke up with blanca (well you were forced to be in a relationship with her at some point). In the end, I still get the threesome with her and Aisha and she still calls me "baby" (really? I just broke up with you girl!). The dev clearly doesn't take into consideration all the choices you make. As soon as Summer breaks up with you (I let her all alone with the bear btw *evil laugh*), you are forced to have sex with a lot of the girls you rejected before (Victoria, Jess, Blanca, Willow, Miranda, Sina & Mia).
I mean, why asking the player who he wants to be with if in the end your fate is already decided...

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
So I'm just on my first playtrough and just got to the forced sex scene with Tracy in the bathroom stall and my god does that piss me off,Gotta love forced sex scenes especially when its with a character you are not interested in...

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
so, now it takes 2 months to new update?? knew it , the almost twice in a week updates weren't gonna last too much...

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
God I have had it with these forced sex scenes in this damn game like what gives...The most annoying part about this one is that the walktrough mods note for the choice that leads you to this scene says ''May lead to sex scene with...'' so much for ''may'' if you ask me...

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
Supposedly, there's one final update, but it hasn't been posted here.
I didn't play this since ep 2, recently bought ep 3&4 on Steam and was waiting for confirmation it's really finished to buy ep 5 and finally play the whole completed game, so I don't know about the version here but the last Patreon post about the game says 0.6.15 is the last release.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
If this is how the game ends it feels 100% incomplete. especially with the chicks you knocked up as well as many other loose ends within the game. But on another note I was so hoping you could knock up the Aunt seeing as you were able to knock up your cousin in the end.

Jan 27, 2021
Again, I didn't play this since ep 2 but the last post on Patreon about the game says the last release is 0.6.15. Isn't that one already here? On Steam 5th ep says it's the last. Is there a difference between the Steam version and this one maybe? Also, where did the information about more updates came from? Patreon sure don't have any, just some cross-promotion of other games/devs and a few posts about the new game Baddies Inc. since the 16th of March. The first post about the new game also says this one is over.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MikeOG

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Don't know if there are any major differences between the two versions.

If you were on their Discord server, it was no surprise Episode 5 was going to be the last.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the changelog for 0.6.15, they said they would publish a short epilogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whether or not it was included in the Steam release or even if it is still planned, no clue.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes