Jan 27, 2021
Don't know if there are any major differences between the two versions.

If you were on their Discord server, it was no surprise Episode 5 was going to be the last.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the changelog for 0.6.15, they said they would publish a short epilogue.
Whether or not it was included in the Steam release or even if it is still planned, no clue.
So I was mistaken about this Patreon post (I'm buying games which I like on Steam) since it's locked and could only read the first sentence but this one then contradicts the public one I've posted about the new game. That clearly says this is over, also almost two months have passed since 0.6.15 while Foz was quite reliable with the frequent updates.
Maybe someone could ask on Discord if Foz communicates there and make this clear for us. The completed tag here would also help us and Foz too if there'd be no epilogue in the end. Thanks for the info anyway!

Vik sr

May 18, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.15 + WT by Lord Ashram

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 1.05 GiB

Come find me on Discord:

Do mods work with Android version?
Kinda noob here

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
If this is how the game ends it feels 100% incomplete. especially with the chicks you knocked up as well as many other loose ends within the game. But on another note I was so hoping you could knock up the Aunt seeing as you were able to knock up your cousin in the end.
Well there will be another part that is gonna be an epilogue to show what happened to everyone during the MC's stay in Paris and after I guess.

Spoilers ahead.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
So yea, the epilogue is included on the Steam Version, basically saying what happened to all the characters.

Using a save from the Patreon Version (Summer broke up with me), here are a few noticeable differences Not sure if some of these were already included maybe I made a different choice in my previous playthrough:

There could possibly be more, I only did one run.

Overall, this VN is mid/okay. There's better and there is worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJsaint

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
So yea, the epilogue is included on the Steam Version, basically saying what happened to all the characters.

Using a save from the Patreon Version (Summer broke up with me), here are a few noticeable differences Not sure if some of these were already included maybe I made a different choice in my previous playthrough:

Would you be interested in trying out "Summer still GF" path and tell us the differences from this route?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017

So the game is close to finish?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Developer considers College Bound mostly finished apart from doing some updates in the future and is already working on the next game.
Just hope the story on the next one doesn't turn into a convoluted mess.

Jan 27, 2021
What epilogue? I didn't see one.
I didn't buy ep. 5 yet but I think there's some kind of epilogue in the Steam version. An epilogue was mentioned in the last Patreon post but that won't come out before dev's next game, Baddies Inc. is released so I'm not sure it's the one in the Steam version or will be released in the future. Foz works on that new game now. Basically this one's over at least for some time.

Completed tag should have been added months ago, like it's added for Fetish locator or Become a rock star or Allison Fall of the Apple, honestly this one is a lot closer to an actual end than Fetish locator which will have 12 more endings or Allsion where 2 of the 3 routes aren't finished and maybe never will be, at least Become a rock star would only get one more ending with a girl who wasn't a main LI but players liked her so dev decided to add an ending for her too.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes