Sep 1, 2020
So,
Blanca said she wondered what Kurt was doing when getting out of
the swimming pool on their vacation.... I looked it up and found that that's
the original MC's name.... anyway.....
--------------

There are many instances where the choices reference Summer (?) The original
girlfriend.
I broke up w her a long time ago but it still brings her up w numerous characters
I interract with such as when I might have sex w them... "Should I even though I'm
still in a relationship with Summer?..... " Things like that.
So there's that......

-------------

I had sex w Blanca a couple times which seems like a big mistake. I didn't
really want to at first because even though I'm a manwhore, I don't want a
sexual relation w a whore.... lol I know...double standards... lol

But man it's forcing that relationship w Blanca now.... and since there are few choices
that matter in this game I guess I'm stuck w her? I mean, do I have to basically start
over and ignore her the whole time so this doesn't happen? Cuz I kinda just think she's
gross now. Still very beautiful though..

The first couple of bugs might be because I have the I-patch installed??

Cheers

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.

Jul 15, 2017
The ending is kinda disappointing. It's the first AVN of this kind for me where I can't choose a girl to settle down with or even 2/3-pack.
For example, there ought to be the option to accept the offer of Lynda and Jess.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
greetings, first time here!
is this AVN completed? see in the photo below in the dlc announcement that it says the final chapter! i have the base version and all dlcs so does that mean i have the complete version? and is there any cut content between the version here and the steam's one? if not i prefer to download and boot the steam version!
Screenshot (111).png

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
sorry another question! does the walkthrough mod listed here work with the steam version without fucking the AVN up or the achievements? anyone here tested it and can report if there're potential issues please...

Jan 27, 2021
Why there is no new Update Yet?
Because the game has been completed for months now just isn't tagged properly. There'll may be some kind of epilogue in the far future but for now the game is finished, it was stated in a Patreon post and in the last Steam post too. Can't really understand the lack of the Completed tag.

I finally bought and played it on Steam, let's just say Ep. 5 is sadly a disaster in every possible way. I really liked this one and usually don't complain about endings as much us others do but the last ep. here is just complete nonsense.

Please, Foz, take better care of your next game's final chapters!

Reactions: CircaAD

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.
damn that is very sad. RIP

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray
Mar 15, 2021
J'ai une triste nouvelle à annoncer. Certains d’entre vous l’ont peut-être déjà vu, mais le Seigneur Ashram a perdu sa bataille contre le cancer et est décédé. Tous ses mods ne sont désormais plus maintenus. Gardez sa femme dans vos pensées pendant qu'elle essaie de tout gérer.

RIP Seigneur Ashram.
[/CITATION]
Damn son.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
-FOZ- Would it be too much to ask to have a little snippet of text in the OP to explain WTF Arctic Adventure is and its relation to the main game?
After doing a search I still don't know not much more than that it's a side story.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes