JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I am starting the game.... I actually want to know why people don't like MC's girlfriend

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
If this isn't updated HERE shouldn't it eventually be considered abandoned? If there is no hero and the dev leaves the final only to paysites...

Sep 18, 2021
I haven't played this game in a while. He actually completed it?

My favorite girl was Amber. There was only one scene with her when I last played it. Did he add any more with her?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What the fuck is this shit? There were some girls I was actively avoiding... But after the breakup mc started to actively pursue them saying 'wow, you are so hot. I am lucky to be with you. Give me a chance and I will show you how much I appreciate you'... Like wtf.... Previous choices have been forgotten and now it's forcefully feeding the players some trashy shit

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What the fuck is this shit? There were some girls I was actively avoiding... But after the breakup mc started to actively pursue them saying 'wow, you are so hot. I am lucky to be with you. Give me a chance and I will show you how much I appreciate you'... Like wtf.... Previous choices have been forgotten and now it's forcefully feeding the players some trashy shit
This game's story turned into a trainwreck as it was getting more updates.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello dear Patrons!
It's been a while since I last shared a game release, and I'm thrilled to announce that Baddies, Inc. 0.1.01 is now available! This initial release, titled "Pilot", serves as an introductory episode to the game, giving you a glimpse into the Main Character's life on the farm, his motivations, and the people closest to him. Alongside the story, I've also introduced some exciting new features:
- Enhanced sex scene controls: The control panel has been improved for a more intuitive experience, and I've added a "Climax bar" to show MC's progress. Click on the filled bar to continue the game. Fun fact: The speed at which the bar fills up depends on the woman he's with. The hotter the chick, the faster the bar fills up!
- Interactive maps. While on the farm, you'll have some chores to do. To make it more engaging, I've made the map interactive. Simply click on specific areas to complete tasks like picking tomatoes, milking the cow, or mowing the lawn.
- Interactive elements. I believe that the small details matter, so I've included interactive elements throughout the game. When the Main Character uses a dating app, it appears on the right side of the screen, and you can click on buttons to find a match. When he decides which room to choose in a motel (his own room or one for some naughty time), you can hover over the doors to see them open. It's not just a simple menu choice everywhere.
These are just a few of the features planned for the future. Similar to College Bound, Baddies, Inc. will continue to improve over time. After several months, all planned features will be complete, and I'll be able to focus solely on the story, renders, and animations.
What content can you expect in this release?
As for the content in this release, you can expect over 640 beautiful renders and 11 animations available in two speed variants, totaling 22 animation files. You'll encounter two steamy sex scenes, one with a blonde and the other with a smoking redhead (smoking, not smoking hot, though she's not that bad - you'll judge for yourself).
With over 2500 lines of code (special thanks to Doc62 for helping with the majority of the dialogue), this release should provide approximately 30 minutes of fun, give or take. The proper introduction to the game will also include 0.1.02, as it introduces the player to life in LoHo and MC's company. In this release, you'll experience the farm part, which I believe turned out to be interesting and enjoyable, with some suspenseful moments.
To download your preferred version (PC: Windows and Linux or Mac), please use one of the links below:
PC:
Mac:
Have an awesome day and enjoy Baddies, Inc.!
- FOZ

This is my last month of supporting them, so wont be able to upload anymore after this.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hello dear Patrons!
It's been a while since I last shared a game release, and I'm thrilled to announce that Baddies, Inc. 0.1.01 is now available! This initial release, titled "Pilot", serves as an introductory episode to the game, giving you a glimpse into the Main Character's life on the farm, his motivations, and the people closest to him. Alongside the story, I've also introduced some exciting new features:
- Enhanced sex scene controls: The control panel has been improved for a more intuitive experience, and I've added a "Climax bar" to show MC's progress. Click on the filled bar to continue the game. Fun fact: The speed at which the bar fills up depends on the woman he's with. The hotter the chick, the faster the bar fills up!
- Interactive maps. While on the farm, you'll have some chores to do. To make it more engaging, I've made the map interactive. Simply click on specific areas to complete tasks like picking tomatoes, milking the cow, or mowing the lawn.
- Interactive elements. I believe that the small details matter, so I've included interactive elements throughout the game. When the Main Character uses a dating app, it appears on the right side of the screen, and you can click on buttons to find a match. When he decides which room to choose in a motel (his own room or one for some naughty time), you can hover over the doors to see them open. It's not just a simple menu choice everywhere.
These are just a few of the features planned for the future. Similar to College Bound, Baddies, Inc. will continue to improve over time. After several months, all planned features will be complete, and I'll be able to focus solely on the story, renders, and animations.
What content can you expect in this release?
As for the content in this release, you can expect over 640 beautiful renders and 11 animations available in two speed variants, totaling 22 animation files. You'll encounter two steamy sex scenes, one with a blonde and the other with a smoking redhead (smoking, not smoking hot, though she's not that bad - you'll judge for yourself).
With over 2500 lines of code (special thanks to Doc62 for helping with the majority of the dialogue), this release should provide approximately 30 minutes of fun, give or take. The proper introduction to the game will also include 0.1.02, as it introduces the player to life in LoHo and MC's company. In this release, you'll experience the farm part, which I believe turned out to be interesting and enjoyable, with some suspenseful moments.
To download your preferred version (PC: Windows and Linux or Mac), please use one of the links below:
PC:
Mac:
Have an awesome day and enjoy Baddies, Inc.!
- FOZ

This is my last month of supporting them, so wont be able to upload anymore after this.
Checking

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
What the fuck is this shit?
Overpriced crap on Steam. $32.96 (+tax) if you want the full package. While you can just buy a full AVN game on Steam for the same price as an episode for this cash grab... hell, some cost even less.

To each their own, I guess. Playing it on here is the best choice.

Reactions: Gojii

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Episode 5 Steam release is most likely the last update for College Bound. This should be marked Complete.

Ginger, the prostitute is avoidable in Baddies Inc.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So,
Blanca said she wondered what Kurt was doing when getting out of
the swimming pool on their vacation.... I looked it up and found that that's
the original MC's name.... anyway.....
--------------

There are many instances where the choices reference Summer (?) The original
girlfriend.
I broke up w her a long time ago but it still brings her up w numerous characters
I interract with such as when I might have sex w them... "Should I even though I'm
still in a relationship with Summer?..... " Things like that.
So there's that......

-------------

I had sex w Blanca a couple times which seems like a big mistake. I didn't
really want to at first because even though I'm a manwhore, I don't want a
sexual relation w a whore.... lol I know...double standards... lol

But man it's forcing that relationship w Blanca now.... and since there are few choices
that matter in this game I guess I'm stuck w her? I mean, do I have to basically start
over and ignore her the whole time so this doesn't happen? Cuz I kinda just think she's
gross now. Still very beautiful though..

The first couple of bugs might be because I have the I-patch installed??

Cheers

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes