Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
we should have been able to turn down bianca she is by far the most overrated character ever. aisha is the hottest.
I'm the exact opposite of you, i loved bianca but hated summer with a passion, it got so bad when she called u asking for help i was like "nope" and left her to the grizzly fate.

ImHereForTheGames

Sep 7, 2017
Hi I am sorry, but is there a way for me to get the walkthrough mod other than through Mega? I've hit the limit after trying to download the game using mega as Gofile seems to be down and now I cant download the mod

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hi I am sorry, but is there a way for me to get the walkthrough mod other than through Mega? I've hit the limit after trying to download the game using mega as Gofile seems to be down and now I cant download the mod
Wait for 24 hours. Your quota will be replenished by then.

If you can't wait for that long, I'm afraid I can't help you. The mod is outdated anyway.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Wait for 24 hours. Your quota will be replenished by then.

If you can't wait for that long, I'm afraid I can't help you. The mod is outdated anyway.
It won't be that long. It's usually about 6 after you exceeded it. It will give you a countdown for how long you have to wait.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You can use Browsec VPN extension on Google Chrome navigator to bypass that limit. ;) (y)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It won't be that long. It's usually about 6 after you exceeded it. It will give you a countdown for how long you have to wait.
24 hours is a safe bet for me since MEGA can be pretty inconsistent. Once, I hit the limit at night, then I tried again tomorrow afternoon. Lo and behold, it still hadn't replenished.

• Wow
Reactions: Kassan06969

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Geez, Summer has fallen pretty far from the adorable girlfriend we must protect at all costs to the dipshit ex-girlfriend who we abandon to be eaten by a bear. Because let's be honest, giving more coffee to that fucking hacker is just way too much trouble.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Geez, Summer has fallen pretty far from the adorable girlfriend we must protect at all costs to the dipshit ex-girlfriend who we abandon to be eaten by a bear. Because let's be honest, giving more coffee to that fucking hacker is just way too much trouble.
She was never adorable, she was always a crazy bipolar nutjob. Bianca and Sina are where it's at. Or where it should be, anyway. If there's one thing this game desperately needs it's a way to totally cut out the girls you have zero fucking interest in, but they keep lingering like a fucking stale old fart that got locked in an airtight room with some gym shoes and a jockstrap.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
24 hours is a safe bet for me since MEGA can be pretty inconsistent. Once, I hit the limit at night, then I tried again tomorrow afternoon. Lo and behold, it still hadn't replenished.
VPN's, change your IP whenever you need to and if need be using something like JDownloader 2 as a Download Manager to help with resuming if you need that.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She was never adorable, she was always a crazy bipolar nutjob. Bianca and Sina are where it's at. Or where it should be, anyway. If there's one thing this game desperately needs it's a way to totally cut out the girls you have zero fucking interest in, but they keep lingering like a fucking stale old fart that got locked in an airtight room with some gym shoes and a jockstrap.
Oh, I'm not disputing that. However, it is hilarious in hindsight that the raison d'etre (see, I know some French) of this entire greasy donkey show of a game was to make a decision whether it was worth it to fuck a mean old lady to go on a trip to France with your mentally unstable girlfriend. Then no matter what decision you make the game hits the brakes, goes off the rails, lands on a rocket, and gets launched into space. I have to admit that I'm going to miss it when it is finished but it probably needed to end a long time ago to be perfectly honest. I have one save where I fucked every girl I could as many times as I could and another where I only fucked Summer and both of them are bonkers. Only picking and choosing the best girls is obviously not my playstyle lol.

onezimer

Jul 20, 2022
...what on earth is wrong with this last season holy fuck. Why the fuck would you not make a choice to reject someone like jesus christ

dontdoit1234

Apr 11, 2023
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Any update on this. Not working for me

Reactions: BeardedYeti
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes