Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is there an update to version 0.6.15 forthcoming?

I'm still getting caught up with what was released while I was out due to battling cancer. I'm not rushing out releases but I hope to get this one out and done soon. I still need to get Harem Hotel done first then this.

I will be glad to get this one done and over with as I didn't like it when I discovered that the dev has been adding content to the paid Steam versions that are not even available to the highest tiered Patreon users.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
I'm still getting caught up with what was released while I was out due to battling cancer. I'm not rushing out releases but I hope to get this one out and done soon. I still need to get Harem Hotel done first then this.

I will be glad to get this one done and over with as I didn't like it when I discovered that the dev has been adding content to the paid Steam versions that are not even available to the highest tiered Patreon users.

yea this guy has been making too much money so the quality of updates suck now. 6.15 isn’t even a complete update it’s just unfinished fucking garbage. 3 weeks and he couldn’t even release a complete update

Reactions: _Maou_ and ktunga

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
What the fuck is the point of having the option to turn down Aisha (when she asks for a relationship) if we're going to be force fed a threesome with her and Blanca
we should have been able to turn down bianca she is by far the most overrated character ever. aisha is the hottest.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
[QUOT

None of the girls has a ending...MC ends up alone in Paris and is happy about it...
I guess that saves me from having to finish the game but it does not surprise me. I stopped playing a while ago because the MC's female encounters just seemed like one quick hookup after another with no romantic or emotional involvement at all "Hey thanks for the bang catch you later" so it's no wonder he ended up alone. The game had a romance tag so i always thought there there may be at least one attempt at writing a real relationship option at some point. I think the developer made a good game it just did not turn out to be the type of game i thought it would and that's fine it's there game to do what they want.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
One part - where the MC tips the waiter in Paris. That's actually considered insulting in France. Unlike in the US, waiters and waitresses are paid a living wage.
No, it isn't an insult in france.
It isn't expected like in the US and in france they have the tip already included in the bill (iirc ~15%), so a tip is not needed.
That being said, they still gladly accept tips.

Although i'm surprised that this is the problem you have with this update :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes