StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Screenshot 1: I'm personally finding the dialogue box annoying. Since there is no way
to set opacity, the dialogue box appears as black mist surrounding the dialogue words.

MIST 1.JPG

Screenshot 2: Pressing the mouse wheel gets rid of dialogue and black mist box. But
would be nice if I could have the dialogue on screen without the black mist box

MIST 2.JPG

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Screenshot 1: I'm personally finding the dialogue box annoying. Since there is no way
to set opacity, the dialogue box appears as black mist surrounding the dialogue words.

View attachment 3458931

Screenshot 2: Pressing the mouse wheel gets rid of dialogue and black mist box. But

View attachment 3458933
Trust me, this will be the least of your frustrations with this game pretty soon. :poop:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019

View attachment 3458931

View attachment 3458933
Pressing the mouse wheel is the universal "hide text box" on Ren'Py. I think there's a box opacity mod here, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: StephanieD

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
It's only the end is bad.
Being forced to eat the shit sandwich, that is the end of this game, makes the entire thing shit, as far as I'm concerned.
But you're right, If the Dev didn't make a halfway decent game, the ending wouldn't suck nearly as bad.
For me though, getting off the rollercoaster, then getting punched in the dick, kind of ruins the ride. :devilish:

Jan 3, 2023
There were some problems before the very end, like old scenes showing.
"ok" is a good word for the rest of the game .... actually I'd give it a B-+ UNTIL the ending takes place. After that it's a total sh*t sandwich. Like someone else said, it would have been better to abandon the game compared to the sh*t ending they came up with. I've detailed some of the worst in the ending (IMHO) elsewhere in this tread.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
"ok" is a good word for the rest of the game .... actually I'd give it a B-+ UNTIL the ending takes place. After that it's a total sh*t sandwich. Like someone else said, it would have been better to abandon the game compared to the sh*t ending they came up with. I've detailed some of the worst in the ending (IMHO) elsewhere in this tread.
I'd give it a B or B+ 1st half, C- the 2nd half (minus the end), and like an H- or I+ for the end.

Rxky vij

May 14, 2022
can someone please upload college bound arctic adventure android port of they have it the one in mega is gone.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
can someone please upload college bound arctic adventure android port of they have it the one in mega is gone.
You should quote and ask the person who made it if they would kindly re-upload the game and refresh the links.

Since cebs did it, maybe they still have it, or can make a new one real quick.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes