Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, finally got the Mod and opened game and got error.
Don't (really I don't) want to spend 2 minutes learning script to figure this out. not my drama.

Azphel

May 5, 2017
OK, finally got the Mod and opened game and got error.
Don't (really I don't) want to spend 2 minutes learning script to figure this out. not my drama.
Judging by the error, you unpacked the mod in the wrong spot
Go on the root folder (the one with the game.exe file, or <NameOfTheGame>.exe file), if you have a folder named "dlc_episode2" drag and drop that folder in the "game" folder.
If that's not the case, go inside the "game" folder; if you have another "game" folder inside go into the second and move everything out the second and into the first, then delete the inner, now empty, "game" folder

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
have this been implemented or was it just a bait?
Do a thread search for endings and you will see. Not sure about pregnancy, but the Harem was absolutely bait. In the end none of the choices matter, MC ends up with no one. Worst ending ever, would have been better off abandoned. You're welcome. :poop:

Last edited:

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Do a thread search for endings and you will see. Not sure about pregnancy, but the Harem was absolutely bait. In the end none of the choices matter, MC ends up with no one. Worst ending ever, would have better off abandoned. You're welcome. :poop:
Was about to ask about the ending. Thought i was missing something.
Ending was wtf sudden lol.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Judging by the error, you unpacked the mod in the wrong spot
Go on the root folder (the one with the game.exe file, or <NameOfTheGame>.exe file), if you have a folder named "dlc_episode2" drag and drop that folder in the "game" folder.
If that's not the case, go inside the "game" folder; if you have another "game" folder inside go into the second and move everything out the second and into the first, then delete the inner, now empty, "game" folder
That is what I did, I've been adding mods for thousands of games.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Do a thread search for endings and you will see. Not sure about pregnancy, but the Harem was absolutely bait. In the end none of the choices matter, MC ends up with no one. Worst ending ever, would have better off abandoned. You're welcome. :poop:
Are you being serious??? MC ends up single?? Really?! WTF

Azphel

May 5, 2017
That is what I did, I've been adding mods for thousands of games.
In that case, if you still have the downloaded archives as backup, i'd do this: check the file extension of the mod archive, either .rpy or .rpyc (for this example, let's say the mod adds .rpy files), go into your root game dir, open a command window (cmd, shell, powershell depending on your OS) and delete with the 'search in subfolder' option these files:
s0*.rpyc
script1.rpyc
script4.rpyc
mirandaAcceptSex.rpyc
mirandaBJVisit.rpyc
victoriaYogaVisit.rpyc
willowRoute.rpyc
This will purge all double definitions, however keep in mind that the s0*.rpyc is a broad wildcard and MAY break your game with a 'label not found' error, probably while playing, if the mod does NOT modifies a random script file.
If that happens, here's the solution: in the error screen you'll se the traceback for either the call or jump instruction and it will tell you the file name s0__x.rpy, go back to the ORIGINAL archive and copy back in your game folder the s0__(x+1).rpyc file, reload and continue

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really enjoyed the game but the ending is absolute dogshit.
Same. It was kind of like opening up your present on Christmas day only to discover you were given a box of farts. Not that the ending didn't make me laugh, but it did make me wonder why I even bothered with the game as long as I did. Probably for all the friends I didn't make along the way.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
In that case, if you still have the downloaded archives as backup, i'd do this: check the file extension of the mod archive, either .rpy or .rpyc (for this example, let's say the mod adds .rpy files), go into your root game dir, open a command window (cmd, shell, powershell depending on your OS) and delete with the 'search in subfolder' option these files:
s0*.rpyc
script1.rpyc
script4.rpyc
mirandaAcceptSex.rpyc
mirandaBJVisit.rpyc
victoriaYogaVisit.rpyc
willowRoute.rpyc
This will purge all double definitions, however keep in mind that the s0*.rpyc is a broad wildcard and MAY break your game with a 'label not found' error, probably while playing, if the mod does NOT modifies a random script file.
If that happens, here's the solution: in the error screen you'll se the traceback for either the call or jump instruction and it will tell you the file name s0__x.rpy, go back to the ORIGINAL archive and copy back in your game folder the s0__(x+1).rpyc file, reload and continue
Not worth my time.

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Not worth my time.
So, if the step-by-step solution is "not worth your time"... why are you here bitching about your problems? Since you're clearly not here asking for advice, is your purpose just to whine about how much of a victim you are?
You had a problem, i came with one possible explanation after reading the error log and one solution that will fix it; if that is your reply, then YOU are not worth MY time.
You can either fix it yourself or delete the mod and play the game unmodded, but stop crying about your troubles if you refuse the help you've been given

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
So, if the step-by-step solution is "not worth your time"... why are you here bitching about your problems? Since you're clearly not here asking for advice, is your purpose just to whine about how much of a victim you are?
You had a problem, i came with one possible explanation after reading the error log and one solution that will fix it; if that is your reply, then YOU are not worth MY time.
You can either fix it yourself or delete the mod and play the game unmodded, but stop crying about your troubles if you refuse the help you've been given
Not a problem I had, but to be fair that's for someone with pretty high computer skills...

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Your solution was wrong from inception and your attitude is infantile.
My job is not to FIX anything, it is to DL and play games, and use mods that are properly made. I have thousands of games and am not some newbie. I advise game makers and artists across multiple platforms. Talking down to people levels above you is just a way to make yourself look like a joke.

throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
is there a guide on the branching paths, when to save and what each choice would make me miss?

I have a gallery unlocker and it looks like I've missed out on some Lisa scenes. And it looks like I'm about to miss the Mia scene too because I picked the threesome with Tiffany and Lucia.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes