Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There are not multiple endings. Summary of ending. Dev is an asshole and a sadist. MC is retarded. He ends up with no one. The End. :poop:
One of the worst I've ever seen. You can tell the last few positive reviewers did not play to the ending, or they got paid to make a positive review, as it is not mentioned at all.
I know quality is subjective, but I can't imagine anyone who played the entire game giving it better than a 3 star. That ending is Last Jedi level of, let's take everything that has happened up to this point and make it entirely meaningless. :poop:
How bad is it? Can you spoil it?
Spoiled. :devilish:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.15 + WT by Lord Ashram

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 1.05 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update..??

Mexi

Jun 29, 2018
What is up with the sex scenes? It fades to black and some buttons appear. Most of the scene is black.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The one good thing about the ending is what happened to Summer.
On my run bear *chomp* she won't make it to College Bound season 2 if there ever is one.
There are 3 seasons of College Bound on Steam, and unfortunately, she's in all of them. Didn't play past first Steam season because they started charging money for this garbage, and it's worth zero dollars. They should pay the players for having to endure that horrible ending. :devilish:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Surprised seeing it marked as completed, but then saw that ending is shit and then it makes sense that it has suddenly ended. Shame.

Reactions: Anteron
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes