Apr 28, 2018
If you're using Lord Ashram's, now DarkAssassin's, Mod you're gonna find lots of continuity errors like the ones you mention.
The Mod cuts off a lot of lines of code where the LIs and pregnancy flags are mentioned. I don't know the reason and it is very difficult to follow the logic that Lord Ashram (I assume it was him) must have used to make these cuts.
Thanks alot!

Reactions: MurrayMods

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Had played this one before, got excited when I saw the completed tag, but reading the past few pages... one generic ending where the MC ends up with no one is not worthwhile for me to download and play imo. Disappointing, as this one had a couple of good scenes / kinks, especially with that cheating redhead.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
What happens in the ending that everyone is hate talking about it?
I thought it had a good endings
(I am still playing the game in midways, I haven't completed the game yet. I'ld like to know the ending already tho as i wouldn't want to have my expectations too high)
Do we get a good ending if we only have relationship with Summer?

Last edited:
Reactions: JustMy2Cents

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
-FOZ- Can you plz enlist all the endings(if there's more than 2) with possible combinations? It'll be easy for us then

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
What happens in the ending that everyone is hate talking about it?
I thought it had a good endings
(I am still playing the game in midways, I haven't completed the game yet. I'ld like to know the ending already tho as i wouldn't want to have my expectations too high)
Do we get a good ending if we only have relationship with Summer?
You can't still have a relationship with Summer, she dumps you to "find herself" or whatever no matter what.

Reactions: JustMy2Cents

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
hi, can you give me a link to the page with your mods?! I can’t seem to find the page with your mods, can you tell me where to look for it?!:(:rolleyes:
if you don't understand this line "go to my profile", then use a translator

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes