randomname42

May 30, 2017
The black screens are caused by the animations being declared in a way that worked in previous RenPy versions but is broken on more recent ones (need a more specific path for the image variables). Use this updated game\utils\animation.rpy to fix it.

I also included a modified gallery.rpy that unlocks the gallery, which can be ignored if desired.

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
Hello this is Lord Ashram's wife and I'm sadden to report that Tuesday morning he passed away suddenly from complications from his battle with cancer. Due to this there will not be any future updates, mods or walk-throughs for the games he was working on. I am not sure which all games he was doing work on and which games he just played for entertainment. Please help pass the word on to the other forms that he did work on.

RIP Lord Ashram

Please accept my condolences on your loss. :cry:

JJ

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
Amazing work, thank you!
Will you update to the last version?

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Started out decent with promise, turned :poop: in the middle and ended up :sleep: :FacePalm: on the way out. Sad really so much more could have been done with the summer plot.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm, as I play though this from the start this time I'm getting the feeling that this one started out as a sandbox. I'm recalling checking the shower repeatedly for Lynda and poppin around the Uni wasting time clicking. Thank goodness FOZ changed that.

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
0.6.16 ?

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
Please! Please read at least some of the latest posts in this thread. Lord Ashram is dead. He passed away more than two months ago because of fucking cancer. So... he can't update any of his mods no longer. It's what? The 37th time in this thread only that someone had to give that sad answer to the same question forever...

Maybe and hopefully someone will take over this mod.
It would be great to have a mod for the last final version. No follow-up work necessary after that. ;)

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
OK, I made every effort to NOT creampie Aisha and, yet she is STILL pregnant what gives? I'd rather knock up Jess and give her what her cuck of a hubby never did :p :sneaky:

Reactions: Bloodguard

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Please! Please read at least some of the latest posts in this thread. Lord Ashram is dead. He passed away more than two months ago because of fucking cancer. So... he can't update any of his mods no longer. It's what? The 37th time in this thread only that someone had to give that sad answer to the same question forever...

Maybe and hopefully someone will take over this mod.
It would be great to have a mod for the last final version. No follow-up work necessary after that. ;)
Really, how is someone supposed to know that? I personally did not know until someone else on here informed me and I received numerous facepalm responses for my innocent ignorance. Afterward I had to look up Lord Ashram's forum to find the note from his wife about his passing and I reposted it on here to help others that were so tragically uninformed. Someone a while back suggested a note be added to the OP to try to inform folks about the mod's state.

Reactions: Moonie1369

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Really, how is someone supposed to know that? I personally did not know until someone else on here informed me and I received numerous facepalm responses for my innocent ignorance. Afterward I had to look up Lord Ashram's forum to find the note from his wife about his passing and I reposted it on here to help others that were so tragically uninformed. Someone a while back suggested a note be added to the OP to try to inform folks about the mod's state.
It's been mentioned several times in the last few pages, at least once per page.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
It's a good thing you cannot see the MC most of the time because I hate that model used and the hair that swept back Ducktail look is so lame. It seems the MC's model changed as the story progressed?

bigdaddy2k

Jul 12, 2020
The black screens are caused by the animations being declared in a way that worked in previous RenPy versions but is broken on more recent ones (need a more specific path for the image variables). Use this updated game\utils\animation.rpy to fix it.

I also included a modified gallery.rpy that unlocks the gallery, which can be ignored if desired.
WHERE DO I PLACE FILE

• Angry
Reactions: Contravene
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes