Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Can't say I'm a fan of the epilogue. I coughed up the 10 bucks for the "final episode 5 DLC" so you don't have to.

Foz just favors his epilogue rather than yours and all your agency is gone. You can't choose who you end up with in the end. Instead, MC just fucks off to Paris and FOZ just tells you who was endgame...which was no one. What if I wanted to end up with Aisha- nope they decided to just be friends (and it was weird that there was no mention or pic of her kid since she was pregnant the longest while the other women do). And the rest of the women, like Bianca or Jess, who are rich as fuck btw, could afford a ticket to France and just don't pay MC a visit or move there temporarily.
What's so good about Paris anyway? have you seen it lately? It's a shitshow- if it's not on fire, you got bedbugs infesting the whole city.
Anyway, I wouldn't be upset if FOZ actually picked an ending with someone (wouldn't care if it was one of my faves or not). None of the choices I made mattered. What was the point then?

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Wow, so a shit ending and still behind a paywall. Pretty shitty way to end it not bothering to go with what they player chose or giving choices. A stupid kinetic novel type of ending.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Can't say I'm a fan of the epilogue. I coughed up the 10 bucks for the "final episode 5 DLC" so you don't have to.

Foz just favors his epilogue rather than yours and all your agency is gone. You can't choose who you end up with in the end. Instead, MC just fucks off to Paris and FOZ just tells you who was endgame...which was no one. What if I wanted to end up with Aisha- nope they decided to just be friends (and it was weird that she there was no mention or pic of her kid since she was pregnant the longest). And the rest of the women, like Bianca or Jess, who are rich as fuck btw, could afford a ticket to France and just don't pay MC a visit or move there temporarily.
What's so good about Paris anyway? have you seen it lately? It's a shitshow- if it's not on fire, you got bedbugs infesting the whole city.
Anyway, I wouldn't be upset if FOZ actually picked an ending with someone (wouldn't care if it was one of my faves or not). None of the choices I made mattered. What was the point then?
Damn thats so bad lol, but not really unexpected for this game, it always took strange turns and just didnt make much sense, it's only worth playing to check the sex scenes. Are there new scenes in that DLC? Or do you plan to share it? :HideThePain: Either way, Im not paying 10 bucks for that shit

Phnx

May 4, 2017
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod v0.6.15
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, list their achievements, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.
As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

NOTE: Download link also includes a Walkthrough Mod for Artic Adventure!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where CollegeBound.exe is, select YES when asked to overwrite files.

Note:
Only download the version that matches the game version you are playing.

Files:
Mega

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1418913 View attachment 1418914 View attachment 1426607
It's a little strange that everyone calls aunt Lynda "Aunt Lynda", even cousin Jess calls her "aunty" instead of "mom".

Jan 3, 2023
I actually loved this AVN and I was a Foz subscriber on Patreon for quite a while until he jumped tracks to Baddies. I left then, Baddies is rather boring in my book with too much rehashed material.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
Damn thats so bad lol, but not really unexpected for this game, it always took strange turns and just didnt make much sense, it's only worth playing to check the sex scenes. Are there new scenes in that DLC? Or do you plan to share it? :HideThePain: Either way, Im not paying 10 bucks for that shit
No new sex scenes whatsoever, just goes straight to the epilogue after the thing with Jess and Lynda. Even if I knew how to share, I wouldn't wanna cause that misfortune on anyone. If someone reeeeally wants it, It'd be basically that "dead dove" meme.
img1.png

Reactions: glassware

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021

Foz just favors his epilogue rather than yours and all your agency is gone. You can't choose who you end up with in the end. Instead, MC just fucks off to Paris and FOZ just tells you who was endgame...which was no one. What if I wanted to end up with Aisha- nope they decided to just be friends (and it was weird that she there was no mention or pic of her kid since she was pregnant the longest). And the rest of the women, like Bianca or Jess, who are rich as fuck btw, could afford a ticket to France and just don't pay MC a visit or move there temporarily.
Thanks man,
when i heard it came out but wasn't getting updated here,
i thought mc would get a bunch of different endings with different LIs but guess Foz didn't want to bother create so many endings let alone a true harem ending.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018

Not being able to end up with the girl that you first see when you start up the game is some intensely hilarious bullshit. I literally only bothered with this game because it was the first game I saw that had good renders with a Desi love interest.

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
Lmao I downloaded it just to see what Aisha scenes I missed out on and this fucking game doesn't even have a real scene replay. The Gallery just shows bits and pieces of CG from the scenes with no dialogue.

This dev is forever on my shitlist lol.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes