randomname42

May 30, 2017
WHERE DO I PLACE FILE
The black screens are caused by the animations being declared in a way that worked in previous RenPy versions but is broken on more recent ones (need a more specific path for the image variables). Use this updated game\utils\animation.rpy to fix it.

I also included a modified gallery.rpy that unlocks the gallery, which can be ignored if desired.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Really, how is someone supposed to know that? I personally did not know until someone else on here informed me and I received numerous facepalm responses for my innocent ignorance. Afterward I had to look up Lord Ashram's forum to find the note from his wife about his passing and I reposted it on here to help others that were so tragically uninformed. Someone a while back suggested a note be added to the OP to try to inform folks about the mod's state.
I made a note the day of release, and I also notate it in every thread he has mods for, the problem is that many people do not read....

The

Lord Ashram passed away a few months back due to his fight with cancer :cry:

Maybe Shawnchapp could look since they updated his Midnight Paradise mod he was doing.

Reactions: Moonie1369

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
Update
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.15 + WT by Lord Ashram

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 1.05 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
?

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
does anyone have compressed link for new version? i don't find compressed link via search feature. Is this because dev still not fix black screen for first episode?

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
there is no NTR, look at the tags rules. The "Cheating" tag is the only one that fits this kind of game out of all the possible tags. And the dev said there won't be NTR.

PS. "reverse NTR" on hentai sites means a girl steals the bf away from his gf, but if the mods refuse to put "netori"(mc steal someone wife/gf) no way in hell they'll split NTR to reverse NTR.
i think it's okay to ask people in the comments if there is anything remotely related to that topic even if it isn't tagged, Some people like myself like to be safe and avoid what in our own Opinion could be "NTR" because we all seem to have a different meaning of it... A good example is some games by Danial.K i think if i got that correctly, some of his games have a Girl you know in the game get fucked by some dude for whatever "Story reason" and than an update two or later that same girl is now your love interest and for many that is NTR, just because she isn't your love interest at the time doesn't mean we want to see or know about her past relationships, we feel like we're getting sloppy seconds, not all people will agree with that point of view but the game wasn't labeled NTR or anything because technically she wasn't your lover even though players and probably the MC wanted her, basically you let some guy test drive your car before you yourself get in and drive it

That is why some of us ask just in case there is some loopholes or technicalities that some of us with a different point of view may not agree with, Better safe then feelings shit and having wasted time

Apr 28, 2018
Some variables do not work correctly. Impregnated Aisha has no belly in scenes (WHILE THERE IS a pregnant version of her in the game files!). Also, I've droped Blanca in favor of Aisha, but still got the threesome scene with both.

bloodless33

Aug 13, 2023
Has anyone tried the tranlator3000 programme for this game? it gives a translation error. Does anyone know the solution?

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Some variables do not work correctly. Impregnated Aisha has no belly in scenes (WHILE THERE IS a pregnant version of her in the game files!). Also, I've droped Blanca in favor of Aisha, but still got the threesome scene with both.
If you're using Lord Ashram's, now DarkAssassin's, Mod you're gonna find lots of continuity errors like the ones you mention.
The Mod cuts off a lot of lines of code where the LIs and pregnancy flags are mentioned. I don't know the reason and it is very difficult to follow the logic that Lord Ashram (I assume it was him) must have used to make these cuts.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes