Aug 13, 2021
Wait, so basically the incest is supposed to be canon? I mean, the dev even pinned the fan patch on the thread and added the "incest" tag. I don't have anything against incest stuff, but I don't really feel comfortable knowing that I'm having intercourse with "my" mother. That's the main reason I don't play any incest games anymore, it just feels... weird, I don't know.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wait, so basically the incest is supposed to be canon? I mean, the dev even pinned the fan patch on the thread and added the "incest" tag. I don't have anything against incest stuff, but I don't really feel comfortable knowing that I'm having intercourse with "my" mother. That's the main reason I don't play any incest games anymore, it just feels... weird, I don't know.
Doesn't seem Canon to me. If a patch gets made no matter by who the incest tag gets added. Threads sometimes never get touched by the dev.

I personally won't use the patch as it makes total sense without it and she doesn't seem like the mom type but each to their own...

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of College Bound [v0.4.02]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di College Bound [v0.4.02]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.4.01]

di College Bound [v0.4.01]

*************************************************************************************

of College Bound [v0.3.15 Public]

di College Bound [v0.3.15 Public]

of College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

di College Bound [v0.3.13 Public]

of College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

Updated: 2021-07-04

di College Bound [v0.3.12 Public]

Updated: 2021-07-04

of College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

di College Bound [v0.3.11]

Updated: 2021-06-13

of College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

di College Bound [v0.3.9]

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Version: 0.3.9

of College Bound [v0.3.7]

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Version: 0.3.7

di College Bound [v0.3.7]

Thread Updated: 2021-05-20
Release Date: 2021-05-16
Version: 0.3.7

of College Bound [v0.3.5]

Update: 2021-05-06 - Version: 0.3.5

di College Bound [v0.3.5]

Update: 2021-05-06 - Version: 0.3.5

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-09-20
Version: 0.4.02

Hell Razor

Sep 17, 2021
It was said it was only for those who HAVE to have incest.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Actually this one is well written enough it isn't the cringe worthy landlady bs.
So " better " is a matter of opinion.
Enemies of the tenant beware, the day the cringe stole incest?! No. I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. Search f95zone. You know it to be true.
Hordragg. Random shitposting since… well, right about now, I guess.

Aug 13, 2021
She is your Aunt, and the office girl your Cousin, and it works better with it, than without it. Hang ups about having sex with your landlady don't make much sense. ;)
I don't care. It's not a statement, and I'm not asking if any of the women are an aunt, sister, or cousin. What I would like to know is whether this was originally intended to be in the game's storyline. It's still disgusting. So sick.

Aug 13, 2021
Doesn't seem Canon to me. If a patch gets made no matter by who the incest tag gets added. Threads sometimes never get touched by the dev.

I personally won't use the patch as it makes total sense without it and she doesn't seem like the mom type but each to their own...
I see... Looks like you're the only rational human being here on this thread. That's exactly what I mean. I was wondering about the fan incest patch because looking at the first pages of the thread I did notice that apparently the game developer was responsible for the thread, but it looks like you're right and he probably hasn't even touched this thread anymore.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Did this game get a new writer? The dialogue is noticeably worse now. And it's always fun when devs insert real world bullshit in my fantasy games. What is escapism? :FacePalm:

Reactions: linkinn

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
So how much is in this version, compared to the Episode 2 DLC that just went up on steam? Lots more content? I noticed the Steam version gallery has not been updated yet. The Mod seems to be working fine, but will my game break later on, since I don't have this version installed? Would be nice if the Dev put a support pack or something on Steam, as I don't do Patreon, cause censorship.
This version v0.4.02 is public version on patreon, this version story continue from ep2 Dlc, there are the begining of ep3 contain, its not too much contain at the moment you can wait for ep3 come out to get full episode when it's done.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
its not too much contain at the moment you can wait for ep3 come out to get full episode when it's done.
So does Episode 2 end with Aunt/landlady shower scene? Cause in the Steam version it tries to go on after that, but it is all just black screen with image not found. Maybe that's cause I shouldn't have used the patch on the Steam version. :unsure: At the end of Steam Version is also says end of Episode 1, and gallery has not been updated yet, even though DLC says episode 2, title screen still says episode 1. Very confusing.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes