Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods / (Optional) Incest Mod (4.0.1)
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.

As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.
Included is some screen shots.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.

View attachment 1405461 View attachment 1405462 View attachment 1405463
Update pls! ^^

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Just a quick heads-up for anyone having to start over: right clicking the skip button (and confirming that you really intended to) will insta-skip to the next choice in the script. If you're more comfortable with your keyboard simply put your game in developer mode and hit >. Boom. 'Hours' :ROFLMAO: just a sec :LOL: please, bear with me :D ok, I'm good again, I guess… saved.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Here is my Walkthrough Mod with an option for Incest between the MC and (aunt) Lynda & (cousin) Jess.
I will in the future have my normal style of cheat mods that will let you still be able to do the Summer Only parts when they become available in the game so that you can also do all the other girls that you want to do too.
For the Walkthrough part I've added extra context to the options when they make a difference in the game, whether it is to change a game switch or just extra dialogue that makes the game make more sense for the story.

As for the incest part, it is optional and tweaks the storyline between the MC and both Lynda and Jesse that Foz had already mildly teased at the possibilities of them being family in their original storylines of them.

Directions:
Just extract the rar file in the same folder where the CollegeBound.exe is, allowing Windows to overwrite the files.

Please, can you update to : College Bound, version 0.4.02

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020

Directions:

hey man, can't wait for updated mod v4.0.2, cheers

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Because some players really want incest. AFAIK the lady you're staying with gets changed to a relative. Other than that no clue...
More importantly, can it only be changed by a real third person mod and still makes no sense and/or makes the situation as provided by dev any sense without a patch? This game does only have a mod for incest and not a patch on lewdpatcher as far as I am aware, so it should not be to close to landlady mess we normally have in games that need a patch.

I do not care to much whether incest or not, both can be fun if done well and make some sense within framework of the game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So I have unlocked all the pictures and video clips except for one and I can't figure who its for. I tried different paths but still I am getting no luck so if there is some sort of variable or choice I need to make, could someone please tell me.

I have provided a picture and it looks to be right after your time with Miranda in her office.
Screenshot (103).png

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
So I have unlocked all the pictures and video clips except for one and I can't figure who its for. I tried different paths but still I am getting no luck so if there is some sort of variable or choice I need to make, could someone please tell me.

I have provided a picture and it looks to be right after your time with Miranda in her office.
Titjob with the cop lady.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Okay funny because I ended having sex with her at the gym and at her home and also the quickie, so not sure why it didn't pop up or do I need to avoid the relation with Miranda?
Dunno. Before you have sex with her at her home, there's an option to ask for a titjob. No idea what variables are involved.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So how much is in this version, compared to the Episode 2 DLC that just went up on steam? Lots more content? I noticed the Steam version gallery has not been updated yet. The Mod seems to be working fine, but will my game break later on, since I don't have this version installed? Would be nice if the Dev put a support pack or something on Steam, as I don't do Patreon, cause censorship.

3.40 star(s) 94 Votes